• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am new to the NSXPO and have no idea about it

Sorry guys, I am new to the NSXPO and have no idea about it...is it mostly a huge nsx track event? I live in South FL and would love to drive up for the day or a few days...but unfortunetly money isnt growing on trees for me. What would be the best day to go up? Im looking to see as many nsx's together and get as many pictures as possible

You can read about NSXPO 2004 as an example of what occurs at my "blog" located at www.nsxpo2004.com

Each NSXPO has a track event and social activities that require separate registrations in order to be able to attend. You can check the schedule of events for this year at www.nsxpo.com.

Here's a summary that I'll just copy and paste...
"THE national annual gathering of members of the NSXCA returns to the SE region this year, in Florida, October 9-15. The event has 2 primary parts: the track event, with 2 days of advanced driving at the historic Sebring Int'l Raceway, on Monday/Tuesday Oct 9-10, followed by the social events, Thurs-Sun Oct 12-15, which offer group activities, great meals, car shows and tours. You can register for either, or both, parts. Registration fees are currently discounted for 'early' registration, but they will go up effective this Sunday, August 27th. So, complete registration this week for best rates.

If you've never been, NSXPO is one of the pinnacle experiences of NSX ownership. It's a festival, a vacation, and a celebration all rolled into one week of activities that bring owners into contact with each other, from across North America. Unless you've been to a past NSXPO, you've never seen 100+ NSXs in one place!

And, this thread just had a review of all the reasons NSX owners love NSXPO...

dlynes said:
is it mostly a huge nsx track event?
It's more like an NSXtravaganza, with social activities, group drives, meals, and yes, a track event.

If you've never been to an NSXPO before, and you'd like to get a better flavor for what goes on at the event, I suggest you check out some of the extensive descriptions of past NSXPOs in the FAQ:

NSXPO 2003 (Northern California)
NSXPO 2002 (Texas)
NSXPO 2001 (Wisconsin)
NSXPO 2000 (Georgia)
NSXPO '99 (Northern California)
NSXPO '98 (Ohio)

You can also search the forums for topics written following NSXPO 2005 (Arizona) and NSXPO 2004 (New York).

dlynes said:
What would be the best day to go up? Im looking to see as many nsx's together and get as many pictures as possible
Registration for NSXPO 2006 is as a multi-day package, and you can't sign up for only a single day. If you want to attend the social activities, you are signing up for all three-ish days (Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon). If you want to drive in the track event, it is for both days. As another option, members of the NSX Club of America are welcome to come to the track event as spectators without registering.

I'd like to quote my buddy, Mark (the nsxnut):

"It's the most fun you can have with your NSX"

'nuff said

Dave, you're going to enjoy being with only NSX owners. I know you are always trying to get us together down here, but NSXPO is a national event which towers over any local event that you can even imagine.

The social event is not too expensive and it's all inclusive, minus the hotel rate.

Back