• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I can make forged 02+ replicas in 17/18 stagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will buy. I need to get rid of these 18,19 hre s ASAP Let me know when I can vote.

I'm waiting to hear from an overseas factory that makes the barrels. It's in the works.

what....your friends company only makes the face not the barrel?

what....your friends company only makes the face not the barrel?

They get blocks of aluminum alloy from some supplier overseas. Then they cut those. I meant to say block not barrel. It's the raw material basically.

Since you mentioned it, any idea which grade of aluminum alloy?

Since you mentioned it, any idea which grade of aluminum alloy?

I don't know. I just know the forged blocks are forged pre cut, not cut then forged. I can get those details later.

Sounds like one huge philosophical debate on wheel offsets getting in the way of Dave organizing another amazing group buy.

That and also the fact that these wheels don't exist will make this quite the project. Other group buys are much more do-able when the product doesn't have to be designed/tested/compared etc etc. I'd imagine if even possible, producing something like this from scratch will be a good year project or more.

I am still waiting to hear back. First thing is to get a price. If the price is super high, then there may not be a point. As far as finish, they can do any finish you want.

Guys this is not this company's first custom project. They already make custom size and shape wheels for the Subaru and Lotus crowd as well as a European exotic that they couldn't name. So doing the NSX wheel is just one more project, not something entirely unfamiliar to them.

Have you heard anything on this yet? Curious I need to get some wheels for my build. One of the last pieces I need to order.

I have checked in several times and have been told to wait with no definite date... I don't know what the delay is honestly... I will keep trying. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

There is in the other thread, the RJWONG thread IIRC

maybe someone can do a photoshop for everybody.

I just looked at the other thread that was a real read. Lud has many points

I have to say that looks pretty bad ass.

nsxx.jpg

Last edited:
Now just do this... AND make them more concave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back