• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I won't say goodbye, I will say thank you.

Then when ever you are around I'm down. Your presence will scare the neighbor with that beard hahaha.

And +1 to what Jc said. Lets just keep it to johns life, I don't want to know what John is doing to himself :p

I heard that John is a happy young man now days. Very happy. :smile: If John's happy I want to hear about it!

I heard that John is a happy young man now days. Very happy. :smile: If John's happy I want to hear about it!

Wow Patty, thread successfully derailed :tongue: over three years of knowing me without any news regarding my love life and ten minutes after there's a blip on the radar you are posting it on prime. You can always call me for the real story instead of hearing it from one Italian birdie. :biggrin:

Always enjoyed seeing you at drives, and I will never forget our man date at Dave & Busters. Hope you can still make it out to the local events, at least you're still relatively close.

Always enjoyed seeing you at drives, and I will never forget our man date at Dave & Busters. Hope you can still make it out to the local events, at least you're still relatively close.

Thank you for your kind words. I had a lot of fun with everyone (you included of course), I will still be in SoCal every so often and will try to make as many drives/events as my schedule allows. Too many good people here to just up and leave everyone for a mere 250 miles.

I saw this ^^^ guy yesterday. Go away already. :p

jk.. great seeing you as always man.

I'm currently 40 minutes from home as I post this (Parked and NOT Driving while posting of course *cough*) it was totally random and cool to see you too. Your expression of "what are you doing here?" Was priceless

Coming home from Super Car Sunday in my yellow NSX, a guy in a red integra gives me the "shaka" sign while I give him the thumbs up-- he later catches up to me and takes off his glasses--low and behold--Jonathan with passenger--on his way to Burbank--Nice seeing you bro!--you just can't resist SoCal!

Although I only met you once, hope you enjoy your next journey!
See you around!

Coming home from Super Car Sunday in my yellow NSX, a guy in a red integra gives me the "shaka" sign while I give him the thumbs up-- he later catches up to me and takes off his glasses--low and behold--Jonathan with passenger--on his way to Burbank--Nice seeing you bro!--you just can't resist SoCal!

I said I would be around still, just my mail goes to another...much cheaper address.

Great seeing you too.

Although I only met you once, hope you enjoy your next journey!
See you around!

Thank you!! Like I said before I will still be around occasionally (lots of stuff in the works that might keep me down there more often) and I will try to make the drives as my schedule allows.

Back