• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this a joke? 95 NSX for sale on craigslist

Some huge wings actually do create legit down force, I had one but def did not like the look of it... I havent seen any fake snorkels though on a nsx yet lol.

i think theres a huge difference with that fake hood scoop and whatever those bumper vents are supposed to be

7870148306_10500f9c53_h.jpg
now you have

I am not a Doctor or anything, but I do not think the need for down force has anything to do with horsepower. A car going 120 mph with a 290 hp engine is still going as fast as a car going 120 with a 800 hp engine. A lighter car at high speeds needs down force to stay planted and be more stable.

Carbon fiber mirrors are a personal style preference, adding a fake non-functional 3m stick on vent from pepboys to the hood of a mid engine mounted car is just plain stupid...

My point exactly......a 290 hp car cant get going around the track fast enough to need any more DF than mother Honda gave it in the first place. So you are also now saying that whilst the carbon fiber mirrors are a personal preference and functional......I guess they are soooo aerodynamic they make you go 5 mph faster..........and a 3m stick on vent from Pep Boys is not a personal preference, but clearly a sign of someone who does not perform regular maintenance on their car? I think you should shake all the rice out of your brain and get a clue......just sayin

My point exactly......a 290 hp car cant get going around the track fast enough to need any more DF than mother Honda gave it in the first place. So you are also now saying that whilst the carbon fiber mirrors are a personal preference and functional......I guess they are soooo aerodynamic they make you go 5 mph faster..........and a 3m stick on vent from Pep Boys is not a personal preference, but clearly a sign of someone who does not perform regular maintenance on their car? I think you should shake all the rice out of your brain and get a clue......just sayin

ass_hole.jpg

Ummmmm.... Once again, im not a doctor, but Carbon fiber mirrors are functional as mirrors, no??? I never once said they make you more aerodynamic or make you go faster. So not too sure what you are getting at there...

But please, tell me what does a fake stick on vent function as? That functions as rice imo

When did I say a pepboy vent proves that one doesnt perform maintenance on their car?

I think you either know the owner of this car for sale, or you just don't know how to read in general

You are correct, you were not the poster that claimed they obviously didnt maintain their car because of the goofy add ons......but it was said. You suggested that while adding a big wing or carbon mirrors would be a style preference and the car with the stick on scoop is just stupid on a mid engine car. That is completely absurd as they are BOTH style preferences. You also commented on generating DF with a monster wing, now let me ask you.... when you installed your big ricer wing, could you feel the added DF? Did you check laptimes before and after installation of wing? Or..........were you just being a poser and never even took it to the track at all? I personally dont like any of the body modifications and think they all look just as stupid as the hood scoop, but to each their own. So if you knew how to read in general.....you would have gathered that from my original post and left it at that....rather than go on about the functionality of a monster ricer wing adding so much needed DF on a street car.

To each their own. It's their car, their money. They can do whatever they want with it.

You are correct, you were not the poster that claimed they obviously didnt maintain their car because of the goofy add ons......but it was said. You suggested that while adding a big wing or carbon mirrors would be a style preference and the car with the stick on scoop is just stupid on a mid engine car. That is completely absurd as they are BOTH style preferences. You also commented on generating DF with a monster wing, now let me ask you.... when you installed your big ricer wing, could you feel the added DF? Did you check laptimes before and after installation of wing? Or..........were you just being a poser and never even took it to the track at all? I personally dont like any of the body modifications and think they all look just as stupid as the hood scoop, but to each their own. So if you knew how to read in general.....you would have gathered that from my original post and left it at that....rather than go on about the functionality of a monster ricer wing adding so much needed DF on a street car.

CAnt we all just get along?

To each their own. It's their car, their money. They can do whatever they want with it.

My point exactly.

IBTL..... No disrespect to all but this thread sound like a bunch of highschoolers.. Just because it does not meet your personal appearances, it does not need to have a its own *diss thread*. First, the price is considered fair, its not absurd as it is a $30k KBB value, Market value is always different, for those who are joking about his asking price, it doesn't seem fair when you see 1991 models with 120K+ and mods asking for the same amount. As for the color, its all personal preference, what makes your LIME Green or Flat Blue or Matte Black look any better. With the right modifications any color can look great. This car has a lot of potential, some people chooses to drive a modified nsx, some choose to drive a stock, and some choose to add useless stickers just because it looks better( i guess) Automatic or manual, doesn't matter, once again all owners perferences, if your so hard core and feel so manly go drive a stick shift van. Once again some people chose to own an nsx because of its body style and history, not because they feel like smashing through traffic with some loud ignorant exhaust. Lastly, the stick on vents are a bit much, and personally i would not place them on, however it is nothing difficult than removing some tape. Its not the end of the world where you need to dis-respect this owner because of his own personal creativity (i guess lol) In the end.. you either like the car or you dont, comments like "make me barf, rather die or childish remarks just makes the rest of the nsx owners seem a bit childish" I always believe the nsx community was pretty helpful and post / comments like these just make it seem like little kids who feel better about them self when putting down others....

you can always tell a person's personality and possibly age with unnecessary comments..
In the end, i would keep my comments regarding this car to myself and say GLWS.

Last edited:
Well, you can say the price is fair, but I don't think many will agree. 90K miles + Automatic + non-factory color + ABS light on + needs targa seals (that's $1,000 right there) + filthy engine bay + nonsensical mod (a hood scoop? really?) + rough interior = no way $35K.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it sell for that price, but I don't think there's a chance in hell. He'll be lucky to get $25K in that condition.

IBTL..... No disrespect to all but this thread sound like a bunch of highschoolers.. Just because it does not meet your personal appearances, it does not need to have a its own *diss thread*. First, the price is considered fair, its not absurd as it is a $30k KBB value, Market value is always different, for those who are joking about his asking price, it doesn't seem fair when you see 1991 models with 120K+ and mods asking for the same amount. As for the color, its all personal preference, what makes your LIME Green or Flat Blue or Matte Black look any better. With the right modifications any color can look great. This car has a lot of potential, some people chooses to drive a modified nsx, some choose to drive a stock, and some choose to add useless stickers just because it looks better( i guess) Automatic or manual, doesn't matter, once again all owners perferences, if your so hard core and feel so manly go drive a stick shift van. Once again some people chose to own an nsx because of its body style and history, not because they feel like smashing through traffic with some loud ignorant exhaust. Lastly, the stick on vents are a bit much, and personally i would not place them on, however it is nothing difficult than removing some tape. Its not the end of the world where you need to dis-respect this owner because of his own personal creativity (i guess lol) In the end.. you either like the car or you dont, comments like "make me barf, rather die or childish remarks just makes the rest of the nsx owners seem a bit childish" I always believe the nsx community was pretty helpful and post / comments like these just make it seem like little kids who feel better about them self when putting down others....

you can always tell a person's personality and possibly age with unnecessary comments..
In the end, i would keep my comments regarding this car to myself and say GLWS.

So this is your car?

KBB is a rather useless asset for discerning the price of an NSX.

What difference would it make if it was my car or not?

if my rant was carefully read you could possibly see I do not own this car.. But I do feel a bit sympathy for the owner after all this bashing.

Last edited:
Sorry people, I really made this thread because I found it funny that someone added on those pep boy vents on the hood and bumper and then topped it off with the flame floor mats. I didn't think people would take it further with bashing on the transmission, color, or price. Maybe the rims, but hey some people like that style lol. If it means anything, I think the price is fair for being a 95.

that car was talked about before and the same concearns were raised about the little tiny hood scoop....we all agreed it was helpful to provide fresh air to cool the battery,or help the hamster on the spare breath.

How many hours of book labor does it take to remove the floor mats?

:)

tough call, I had mine removed by Larry B:tongue:

Someone slapping a cheap pep boys scoop on their hood shows me he doesn't think his nsx deserves money to be spent on her, so why would he spend. Couple thousand on required maintenance. To those comparing a $15 fake scoop to $2000 mirrors or other expensive "Prefference" mods have a shitty argument.

On a side note, car isn't too bad because the scoop can be removed, wheels aren't to bad and $5k will get MX up to date. I wouldn't pay more than $30k if it was stick, I wouldn't consider an auto.

Back