• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this a joke? 95 NSX for sale on craigslist

the hood scoop....the flame floor carpets....the COLOR.... oh lord :frown:

the hood scoop....the flame floor carpets....the COLOR.... oh lord :frown:

Thats the joke, the fake hood scoop, the stick on vents that he put on the lower bumper, the floor mats, the rat nest of personal belongings on the passenger side...

I threw up a little in my mouth when i saw this

This car has been seen in the parking lot of De Anza community college... Go figure.

Only real travesty is the transmission. Everything else that is horribly bad looks like it peels off easily...

the hood scoop tells me its a stay away from the car. and run far away as it def needs timing belt, hoses, brakes, clutch, everything that cost money. since they spent all their money on hood scoop and 87 octane gas

RUNNNNN

the hood scoop tells me its a stay away from the car. and run far away as it def needs timing belt, hoses, brakes, clutch, everything that cost money. since they spent all their money on hood scoop and 87 octane gas

RUNNNNN
lol though exactly the same when i saw it.

There are too many snobs that stick their noses in the air about the AT. I own one. It drives very nicely, certainly shifts faster than my old manual with neck snapping shifts, revs to the red line, pops a shift and begs for more. In traffic in the DC area it's a dream to drive.
I agree: low ball it, do the work, and the drive it just for the fun of it!

I think an auto has it's place. It does/did open up the NSX to a market that wanted or needed to have shifting done that way.
Not a snob, just it's not what many folks want in their aluminum mid engine sports car. If you need it, or want it, awesome.

A lot of people may not like this... But that's what imola orange looks like to me. I have no idea why it sells for such a premium as its always been one of my least favorite colors. Reminds me of the 70s.

What is the difference between that hood scoop and when one of the many people on this site install fake snorkels or giant wannabe poser wings???

What is the difference between that hood scoop and when one of the many people on this site install fake snorkels or giant wannabe poser wings???

Some huge wings actually do create legit down force, I had one but def did not like the look of it... I havent seen any fake snorkels though on a nsx yet lol.

i think theres a huge difference with that fake hood scoop and whatever those bumper vents are supposed to be

Those floor mats are on fire!...lol

I thought '95s didn't have the engine fan?

Really.....a 290hp car needs what additional downforce?? Wide body kits, diffusers, carbon mirrors, what's the difference? And there are quite a few super GT wannabes with fake snorkels around here. I think it looks ridiculous as well, but so do all the other add ons I mentioned in my opinion.....but all just opinions....just not the same as yours.

Really.....a 290hp car needs what additional downforce?? Wide body kits, diffusers, carbon mirrors, what's the difference? And there are quite a few super GT wannabes with fake snorkels around here. I think it looks ridiculous as well, but so do all the other add ons I mentioned in my opinion.....but all just opinions....just not the same as yours.

I am not a Doctor or anything, but I do not think the need for down force has anything to do with horsepower. A car going 120 mph with a 290 hp engine is still going as fast as a car going 120 with a 800 hp engine. A lighter car at high speeds needs down force to stay planted and be more stable.

Carbon fiber mirrors are a personal style preference, adding a fake non-functional 3m stick on vent from pepboys to the hood of a mid engine mounted car is just plain stupid...

Back