• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this a joke? 95 NSX for sale on craigslist

Actually ... you can compare the look of my engine (1992 and 170 150 km)

Hahaha..All he have to do is just clean his motor up and it will look just as good as your :rolleyes:.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone slapping a cheap pep boys scoop on their hood shows me he doesn't think his nsx deserves money to be spent on her, so why would he spend. Couple thousand on required maintenance. To those comparing a $15 fake scoop to $2000 mirrors or other expensive "Prefference" mods have a shitty argument.

On a side note, car isn't too bad because the scoop can be removed, wheels aren't to bad and $5k will get MX up to date. I wouldn't pay more than $30k if it was stick, I wouldn't consider an auto.

Not to many people have money laying around to just buy $2000 mirror like most of you guys here. They buy what they afford.

Actually his car doesn't look that bad compare to yours :tongue:.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually ... you can compare the look of my engine (1992 and 170 150 km)

His wheels look much better than yours. Try putting your stock back on I bet you will like it better than your wheels you have on now :tongue:.

aahhhh, if you can afford a NSX then you can afford to keep it clean or mod it with good parts. Most NSX owners fall into 3 categories #1those that want to keep it original #2 those that do it for a combo of power and aesthetics and #3 track. Pep boys doesnt fall into any of those. And I am not offended by what you said, I know my car is pretty clean and I'm content with it ;)

aahhhh, if you can afford a NSX then you can afford to keep it clean or mod it with good parts. Most NSX owners fall into 3 categories #1those that want to keep it original #2 those that do it for a combo of power and aesthetics and #3 track. Pep boys doesnt fall into any of those. And I am not offended by what you said, I know my car is pretty clean and I'm content with it ;)

Maybe his taste is diff from yours or other here on prime. 3 categories? Get the hell out of here! LMAO! Why would you get offended in the first place?

Someone slapping a cheap pep boys scoop on their hood shows me he doesn't think his nsx deserves money to be spent on her, so why would he spend. Couple thousand on required maintenance. To those comparing a $15 fake scoop to $2000 mirrors or other expensive "Prefference" mods have a shitty argument.

Maybe DownForce should market this scoop and charge absurd money for it and then it would be ok I guess. Who died and made you the NSX fashion police. Maybe the person who got ass raped for a $2k set of mirrors can't afford regular maintenance cause they spent all their money posing so they could be a hit at the local Thursday night car show with all the hellaflush Civivs and Mazda 3s. Give me a break.

Are you calling me dumb???? I think you are a pretentious jackass to even make the comments you made.....listen to yourself.....because YOU don't think the sellers mod is worthy to install on HIS car....he cleary doesn't either have the money or the desire to perform the maintenance on an NSX????

I am not a Doctor or anything, but I do not think the need for down force has anything to do with horsepower. A car going 120 mph with a 290 hp engine is still going as fast as a car going 120 with a 800 hp engine. A lighter car at high speeds needs down force to stay planted and be more stable.

Carbon fiber mirrors are a personal style preference, adding a fake non-functional 3m stick on vent from pepboys to the hood of a mid engine mounted car is just plain stupid...
but its still a style preference

- - - Updated - - -

you all say in this wonderfull forum to enjoy your nsx..o let people do it there own way

- - - Updated - - -

lay off the automatics..its a choice for most of us ,if we wanted a manual then we would have gotten one,some of us actually own other cars that are manuals,

Are you calling me dumb???? I think you are a pretentious jackass to even make the comments you made.....listen to yourself.....because YOU don't think the sellers mod is worthy to install on HIS car....he cleary doesn't either have the money or the desire to perform the maintenance on an NSX????
LOL, you are such a dramatice princess to get your vagina full of sand over a topic. Take your chill pill and don't get your jimmies rustled, JACK!

On another note, nothing wrong with autos. But everyone here (minus those without sandy vaginas) will agree pep boys fake vents belongs nowhere in a car like a nsx.

I'm just assuming here that the popular DF hood mod actually has a function (ie, creating downforce as the name suggests)? Or does it not and the only difference between these two is that one is cut into the hood and looks like a Type-R hood? :confused: Not to offend anybody that has it, just an honest question.

LOL, you are such a dramatice princess to get your vagina full of sand over a topic. Take your chill pill and don't get your jimmies rustled, JACK!

On another note, nothing wrong with autos. But everyone here (minus those without sandy vaginas) will agree pep boys fake vents belongs nowhere in a car like a nsx.

......not over a topic, but in fact a moronic, elitist statement from a tool who obviously got beat up as a child and is proving his worth to the world with his shiny red sports car.

......not over a topic, but in fact a moronic, elitist statement from a tool who obviously got beat up as a child and is proving his worth to the world with his shiny red sports car.
This is getting a bit too heated over a hood vent, eh, guys? But I agree with NA1MT to an extent. I had some similarly rude comments put against me in an intro thread, and somebody mentioned that they'd think it was F-chat if not for the top banner. Let's not be like those guys. We celebrate the everyday supercar for what it is, and this kind of reputation will attract many types of people that we accept rather than scoff at like the F-car boys. While I personally think that the hood vent and fender vents are an ugly, useless, waste of the double-sided tape that they were attached with, it's completely within his right to do so to his car. Underneath the chaff is an NSX all the same, and I'd much rather he do simple, reversable things like this than something stupid like an LS1 swap (which thank god I have not seen yet) that absolutely destroys the entire point of the car. And thank heavens it's still on the road at all and not in a junkyard after an incident. If you took off the body panels of this car and of any one of yours (barring those who have heavily modded components), you would hardly be able to tell the difference.

Last edited:
This is getting a bit too heated over a hood vent, eh, guys? But I agree with NA1MT to an extent. I had some similarly rude comments put against me in an intro thread, and somebody mentioned that they'd think it was F-chat if not for the top banner. Let's not be like those guys. We celebrate the everyday supercar for what it is, and this kind of reputation will attract many types of people that we accept rather than scoff at like the F-car boys. While I personally think that the hood vent and fender vents are an ugly, useless, waste of the double-sided tape that they were attached with, it's completely within his right to do so to his car. Underneath the chaff is an NSX all the same, and I'd much rather he do simple, reversable things like this than something stupid like an LS1 swap (which thank god I have not seen yet) that absolutely destroys the entire point of the car. And thank heavens it's still on the road at all and not in a junkyard after an incident. If you took off the body panels of this car and of any one of yours (barring those who have heavily modded components), you would hardly be able to tell the difference.

Agreed....I too think it looks hideous, but to each their own. And to come to the conclusion that based on that owners personal taste that he must not have the money or feel the need to complete neccesary maintenance is completely absurd.

LOL, still with the sandy vagina? LOL at you and your assumptions. People like you provide a lot of humor. So keep getting heated up while I wait for a "mad" remark full of ignorant assumptions of my childhood.

LOL, still with the sandy vagina? LOL at you and your assumptions. People like you provide a lot of humor. So keep getting heated up while I wait for a "mad" remark full of ignorant assumptions of my childhood.

This is dumb.

I trust NA1MT has recognized what this thread is now, and will stop. I don't understand why people overly concerned with the pride/image of themselves/their car own an expensive Acura rather than an F- or P-car. Those two would fit that personality a lot better and probably leave the rest of us better off without them. Forgive me for any implied disrespect, that was meant as a general statement.

Last edited:
Wow, that car looks like shit. I'd be embarrassed to drive that thing. I don't know how anyone would think adding that scoop & those vents on the front bumper looks good.

Last edited:
Wow, that car looks like shit. I'd be embarrassed to drive that thing. I don't know how anyone would think adding that scoop & those vents on the front bumper looks good.

Not you too huh B!? What makes your NSX better than his? Cause it's green? :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

What makes any of yall NSX better than this one? At the end of the day it still an NSX. Get over it :rolleyes: :tongue:!

Not you too huh B!? What makes your NSX better than his? Cause it's green? :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

What makes any of yall NSX better than this one? At the end of the day it still an NSX. Get over it :rolleyes: :tongue:!
Its a shitty looking Nsx...

Owl0Z.gif

Obviously a latino from either mexico or central america owns this... Honestly i'm surprised it doesn't look worse. When are my latino people going to step their game up!???? This kills me. I see these types of mods (not on an NSX but...) all the time in my area. What a shame.

Back