• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japanese NSX magazine

Just Picked up the Hyper Rev at a book store in Little Toyko L.A. There was 5 of them on the selve

Talk about information over load. Although I cant read Japanese. Just reading the numbers will give you some hint at specs.

There is a lot of spec on wheels and tire size. Lots of pictures of aero parts and exhaust. Pretty much anything that was made for the NSX it is in this magazine. It is almost like a parts catalog for NSX.

Hyper Rev 93 is a must have for the NSX owner.

I got one for the Altezza also.

anyone know where i can get a copy of that best motoring nsx compilation video that was out a couple years ago? It compiled a bunch of best motoring nsx shows, and i believe dali even stocked it for a bit.

perhaps an isbn would be good if any of you have it.

thanks for any help

Anyone have an ISBN number for the Hyper Rev NSX-R "Perfect Guide?"

Just rec'd the two books mentioned in the original post and am very pleased. Makes me wish I read Japanese.

nsxhk said:
2 new Japanese NSX magazine.

Left: Honda NSX by Tatsumi Mook

This book is must-have!!! Simply, amazing. :eek: :eek:

STLNSX said:
anyone know where i can get a copy of that best motoring nsx compilation video that was out a couple years ago? It compiled a bunch of best motoring nsx shows, and i believe dali even stocked it for a bit.

perhaps an isbn would be good if any of you have it.

thanks for any help

If you check ebay, they often have it.
It's a good video to have.

I can order any of these magazines for anyone,my vendors from Japan sends me copies to look at products I might want to add to the site. Anybody interested please email me and I will get a price to have them mailed over to you.
Best Regards,
Mike

TigerNSX said:
Hi, STLNSX,

I thought that you were referring to this one in which tests 1/4 mile with all NSX models and handling test by Keiichi Tsuchiya.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6328118256&rd=1

If not, I am sorry that I was not a good help. :(

i appreciate it.. i actually did a search and found the one im looking for.. anyone know where to get it?

heres the thread
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6967&highlight=motoring+nsx+dvd

Has anyone seen these mags on the shelf anywhere or know someone close to VA that can order these mags, minus the people that can order it that are mentioned on this page?

Wonderfull.

Am still looking for the Hyper Rev vol.93 NSX No.2 though.
Nowhere to get it here in Europe I'm afraid. Never seen any shop carry this kind of book. Ordered the first one directly from Japan when a very nice NSX-owner here on Prime gave me the link to that particular shop.

Am still looking though....

Just ordered from HyperRev.USA, but there cost was $36. I see that Ken only paid $28 for the same thing.

I can't find the Mook book through the web sites. I'll try again later.

FYI - Inquired to HyperRev about the NSX-R Perfect Guide and was told that it's no longer in publication. They tried to order it 3 weeks ago to no avail.

Looks like it's going to be a collector's item.

FYI - I got my HyperRev NSX-R Perfect Guide from Hobby Link Japan (hlj.com) about 6 months ago. At the time I ordered it HLJ showed the item as "backordered" but I only had to wait 3-4 weeks before they got it back in stock. You might want to try your luck there, hopefully someone somewhere still has copies floating around that they can get.

Ponyboy said:
FYI - Inquired to HyperRev about the NSX-R Perfect Guide and was told that it's no longer in publication. They tried to order it 3 weeks ago to no avail.

Ummmmm.....does that mean that I just paid for nothing? No one has contacted me yet about not having what I ordered available. Crap! I had better call them Monday.

Re: picture

I have an extra copy of the one on the right, unopened. If anyone is interested in it, PM me. Will let it go for what I paid, US$32 (according to today's exchange rate) + whatever it costs to ship it.

As might have been stated earlier in the thread, it's the 2nd volume for the NSX, and has all the different aftermarket modifications available, vendors, articles, etc.

attachment.php

Back