• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joined the ranks of married folks...

hahahahah he must have gotten married in Utah......2 brides...:biggrin:

How long now before you have to sell the NSX? :eek:

Never. :biggrin: Congrats Rick

Jack/Yo

Sigh! Another one bit the dust!:tongue:

Congrats!
Steve

haha, thanks Steve, I still remember that song playing at the strip club from a bachelor's party like 16 years ago when I went to my first ever strip club in chicago :cool:

Well as promised I got a few more pictures from our wedding - the theme was a "car" theme as you can see from our cake...haha

We chose the location based on a very open and airy venue with lots of parking and the ability to use my NSX in the shoots. These pics were taken before the guests started to arrive:

(the florist wanted to decorate my car but I said no thanks and did it all by myself....)

P1110410.jpg

P1110399.jpg

P1110403.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

And most importantly here's a picture of the groom/bride :biggrin: (pose was directed by the photographer)

IMG_6148.jpg

haha, thanks Steve, I still remember that song playing at the strip club from a bachelor's party like 16 years ago when I went to my first ever strip club in chicago :cool:

Well as promised I got a few more pictures from our wedding - the theme was a "car" theme as you can see from our cake...haha

We chose the location based on a very open and airy venue with lots of parking and the ability to use my NSX in the shoots. These pics were taken before the guests started to arrive:

(the florist wanted to decorate my car but I said no thanks and did it all by myself....)

P1110410.jpg

P1110399.jpg

P1110403.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

And most importantly here's a picture of the groom/bride :biggrin: (pose was directed by the photographer)

IMG_6148.jpg

Love your priorites:biggrin:,

3 pics of the NSX
1 pic of the cake
1 pic of the bride & NSX

Life's all about balance:tongue:

Rick congrats on your wedding day! Soon you will be figuring out how to put a babyseat in the NSX ;)

Congratulations!:wink:

I'll be the first to say that Rick is a lucky bastard.

I've met both wives.

His Homo Sapien wife is a PhD and looks like a model. A rare combo that seldom comes from the USA.

His automotive wife is somewhat rare too and may consume enough of rick's time to make his Homo Sapien wife jealous.

"Hey honey hows it going? What are you doing? Who are you with? Where are you? Are you doing something cool? I wanna know what your doing and who your talking to and I wanna know everything your doing and I don't want you to act like I'm being annoying. I just want you to just answer all my questions."

Back