• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joining the (2 NSX CLUB) :)

Good day all, after much convincing I got the go from the wife to add a toy to the stable and to her surprise I'm opting for another NSX. She really thinks I'm crazy and was trying to encourage me to get an R8, Gt bently or a gollardo. I weighed the pros and cons and prefer to cash out another NSX being that I have a soon to be college kid in the house next year. I'm looking for a 91-01 black and can't wait to enter yet again the journey of finding the right one, with that being said off to the classifieds I go.

I'm working on my second as well hopefully 02+, your my inspiration Kelvin:biggrin:

Mike, nothing but "happy Hunting" to you. Your wife is a "keeper"!!! I had to convince my wife that diversity with cars is better than a "mistress". :wink:

You people have a mental illness.

I tried finding a 2 bedroom 5 car garage house, but apparently that's not a popular layout. Otherwise I'd get myself a 2nd NSX in a hurry.

Mike, nothing but "happy Hunting" to you. Your wife is a "keeper"!!! I had to convince my wife that diversity with cars is better than a "mistress". :wink:

Lol true indeed, with that being said your new mistress hauls ass :)

You people have a mental illness.

I tried finding a 2 bedroom 5 car garage house, but apparently that's not a popular layout. Otherwise I'd get myself a 2nd NSX in a hurry.

I have to pick were I live around the car as well

I have a 2 car garage with a driveway that accommodates an additional 8 cars but I think I'm going to modify my garage to add a lift or 2

Good day all, after much convincing I got the go from the wife to add a toy to the stable and to her surprise I'm opting for another NSX. She really thinks I'm crazy and was trying to encourage me to get an R8, Gt bently or a gollardo. I weighed the pros and cons and prefer to cash out another NSX being that I have a soon to be college kid in the house next year. I'm looking for a 91-01 black and can't wait to enter yet again the journey of finding the right one, with that being said off to the classifieds I go.

Congrats Mike! :) I know this all too well as I had considered the R8 and / or Gallardo as well. Good luck in your search :)

Last edited:
I have a 2 car garage with a driveway that accommodates an additional 8 cars but I think I'm going to modify my garage to add a lift or 2

Mike, I have a 20x20 formerly 2 car garage, I put a double wide lift in, now have a 4 car garage. Advantage is only 4 posts (not 8), disadvantage is in order to get one of the cars off of the lift, can't have any cars underneath. You're welcome to come and take a look. Or........................check out some pictures at www.attitudegarage.com
Once again, happy hunting!!!

Mike, I have a 20x20 formerly 2 car garage, I put a double wide lift in, now have a 4 car garage. Advantage is only 4 posts (not 8), disadvantage is in order to get one of the cars off of the lift, can't have any cars underneath. You're welcome to come and take a look. Or........................check out some pictures at www.attitudegarage.com
Once again, happy hunting!!!

how much did the lift run you?

its a sickness I can tell you that for sure.
I am only keeping 2 my 2004 and my 92
would sell the 04 for a reasonable price but if no buyers then keep it I must.

but now my wife is asking for me to teach her to drive stick again... umm Ok we can start your lessons in a few years LOL

but she said she wants one but it has to be white.

I was like thats one of the hardest colors to find.

and she want it to be an 05

I said does the devil take payments? cuz I would have to sell my soul to find one LOL

how much did the lift run you?
The lift wasn't the expensive part.........($6,050) it was raising the ceiling a foot, electrical, cabinets, floor, heat, A/C., new garage door opener,..................:eek:
BTW, the quote on the lift, was just the cost of the lift, not installed!!!

Ok I've narrowed my search down to a Berlini Black 91-94. This decision was made after viewing hottest NSX in among the voting thread going on prime lately.

Back