• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lamborghini & NSX Outting

Gentlemen:
Richard Solomon, Lamborghini & NSX owner, has notified me about a Lamborghini event 10/25 with rain date 11/1.
The NSXCA Northeast has been invited to attend.
The rally will end at Hemming's Motor News in Bennington, VT. where Lamborghini will give test drives in the Murcielago and Gallardo.
Sounds like fun....
If you are interested please call Richard Solomon 212-223-9545.
Rally meeting places are NYC ( Cloisters parking lot 7:00AM)
Harrison, NY ( Westchester Country Club 7:00AM) , Torrington, CT
(Rte 8 exit 44 8:00AM) and Copake, NY ( Rte 22 9:45AM).

Hi, Peter,

Do you know when the folks will arrive in VT?
I may travel from MA and go directly to VT.

Thank you.

HMMMMMM... from my place to Bennington, VT...

Total Distance: 162.70 miles
Total Estimated Time: 3 hours, 6 minutes

Tempting, very tempting.

I will contact Richard and see how NSX folks can join them.
I will get back to you. If you are interested, please email me so that I can send out a reminder email regarding the event (especially for those who do not check the forum frequently).

Peter,

Sounds great, do you have any more details. "Rally" hmmmm, where does it start? Do you have a rough estimate of how many NSXs will be attending (or is it too early to tell)? I'm going to try my hardest to attend.

John

Is there a deadline for signing up, because I would like to discuss it more with you guys at Expo

!!Folks.. Here is the information of the event. If you plan to attend, please contact the board members as stated (at the bottom)!! This is open to ALL exotic car owners.

As for the folks who will travel from MA/CT/NH, let's somehow plan the caravan to join the pack.

Running of the Bulls East is the first event organized by the newly
formed board of the Northeast Region of Lamborghini Club America. As an owner and enthusiast, we welcome you to join us for our inaugural drive on October 25, 2003. The board looks forward to your participation in this and future events. Please respond quickly and give us your email address so we
can alert you to current news and activities. If you are not now a
member of the Lamborghini Club America and wish to join contact Jim and Joan Heady at 925-253-9399 or [email protected] for further information.

This and future events organized by the Northeast Chapter of
Lamborghini Club America will be open to ALL exotic car owners… club membership is not required for participation.

Sincerely,

Richard Solomon
Director, Northeast Region
Lamborghini Club America

FLASH…STOP THE PRESSES!! Celebrate Lamborghini’s 40th Anniversary!!

Who: The newly established board of the Lamborghini Club America, Northeast Region, has organized a caravan of Italian exotics leaving from three different locales. Each stream of cars will be led by a board member, linking up at a central location in New York’s Hudson Valley. From there we’ll proceed as
a group (hence the name Running of the Bulls) to our destination: Hemmings Motor News (Bennington, VT)

What: An opportunity for all Lamborghini Owners to spend a colorful Fall Saturday driving their beloved chariots in the company of like-minded individuals to Hemmings Motor News, an automotive landmark in the heart of scenic New
England. We will be the largest gathering of Lamborghinis on the east coast. Upon arrival, we will tour the museum and facility, and have an informal Concours d’Elegance. The highlight of the day will be test drives of the flagship Murciélago, and the East Coast debut of the new "baby bull," the Gallardo, arranged and facilitated by Automobili Lamborghini and Manhattan Motorcars. A
representative of Automobili Lamborghini will be present to explain the company’s new Registro Lamborghini in a Q&A session. A light lunch will be served.

When: October 25, 2003. Rain Date November 1, 2003.
Where: Leaving from New York City led by Richard Solomon, arrive at 7:00am at the Cloisters Museum parking field (N. of the GW Bridge, off the Henry Hudson Pkwy.) Leaving from Connecticut led by Patrick Rolling, arrive at 8:00am in
Torrington, CT (Route 8 Exit 44) Leaving from Westchester County, NY, led by Eduardo Menascé meet at 7:00am in Harrison, NY (Westchester Country Club) Arrive in Copake, NY, Rte. 22, welcomed by James Bleecker, meet at 9:45am

For those who cannot meet at the three departure points, go directly to Copake, NY. Arrive at 9:45 am. The entire group will convoy along a beautiful route, arriving at Hemmings Motor News. ETA: 12:15pm. Hemmings is located at 222 Main St., Bennington, VT.

How: Below the radar and with pedal to the metal!

Please RSVP to Richard Solomon. Bring $35 (per person) cash to be collected by your caravan leader. The fee covers lunch and organizational expenses. We will provide more specific information and maps when you respond.

Contacts:
New York City
Richard Solomon (Director, Northeast Region) 212-223-9545, cell: 917-841-1333, [email protected]
Connecticut Patrick Rolling (Board Member, Northeast Region)
203-924-3060, cell: 203-395-2667, [email protected]
Westchester County Eduardo Menascé (Board Member, Northeast Region)
(NY) 646-734-5808, cell: 646-734-5808,
[email protected]
New York State James Bleecker (Board Member, Northeast Region)
and New England 212-473-7533, cell: 917-750-2285,
[email protected]

This a non-exclusive event and we welcome all exotic car enthusiasts, including members of The Maserati Club, Lancia Club, NSX Club, Lotus Club, etc.

How: Below the radar and with pedal to the metal!

wow.....they make it seem like it's gonna be a cannonball. sounds cool!!!

Bailey......are we game, or what

MA Meeting Place

I am in western MA. Any one else want to set up a meeting place in MA somewhere? Maybe some where right off the Mass Pike?

Tony C

There's a good chance I will do this... Just have to confirm the calendar. Would be cool to see all those bulls...

If I can weasle my way out of a wedding on the 24th. I would love to attend.

Amanda will have to be the offical wedding rep, LOL. I am sure she will want to kill me for sticking her with wedding duty.

RCH

Hello all

I live in Hopewell Junction, NY and am VERY interested in attending the Lambo event. Any other Northeaster's attending? Caravan info would be welcome!!

Hey Pilot, I noticed U R from the BX, maybe we can roll together?

I will be at the first NYC meet point and leave from there with the leader....i will be bringing my club radio and frs radio just in case they will be using a club radio during the drive up.Ohh and i will have camera a video equipment to capture this run.

Hello, folks,

If you could, please inform me whether you are planning to attend the event by October 17. Or please contact the organizer directly.

Thank you.

Tiger,

I'm definitely going, with a passenger.

Hey Tiger,

As you know, a bunch of us are at NSXPO right now so we'll let everyone know and see how many might be interested.

Bob

Back