• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas "Sighting Site"

My wife saw a 90-something midnight pearl (deep purple) getting serviced at Findlay Acura yesterday. Has anyone seen this one around? Just a little darker than this guy>:frown: Update: Owner of supercharged Monaco Blue wants too much for his car. Leaning more on '01 NA Silverstone. More later....

I saw a UFO. It was a white one. It popped the clutch while leaving C&C last week. Chris just shook his head in disbelief....Sheesh!

ufo.jpg

Black NSX pulled up next to my silver s2k at Valley Verde/215 today. Think it may have been Hondoctors judging by the license plate. Sounded great! :biggrin:

I spotted four NSXs @ Cars & Coffee this Saturday!! 1 black with a center-mounted exhaust, 1 yellow with a little clutch situation that was resolved, and 2 others with exclusive "indoor parking" (how did they get that VIP treatment anyway?). Tom2:rolleyes:Shane:smile:Mike:tongue:Virgil:eek:Ray:confused: were also spotted in the vicinity ........ did I miss anyone?....... Ciao!

I think the mystery yellow one actually lives in my neighborhood. I was driving home and saw it in the garage of the house a couple streets down from me.

Saw a red/black on 95 heading north at Cheyenne around noon. I think he has chrome rims.

i think the mystery yellow one actually lives in my neighborhood. I was driving home and saw it in the garage of the house a couple streets down from me.

i might know this guys name is jerry. He works for ges. It's a supercharged.

There is no problem with a supercharged NSX. Actually, I saw a 02+ Silver NSX around Flamingo and Jones many weeks ago. An older guy was driving it and it looked nice. I gotta say that I love the new body 02+ models. They look sweet.

Last edited:
Followed a red/black this morning on 95 between Summerlin pkwy and Charleston in my S2. I think he was in a hurry too :biggrin:

Was the Targa roof off? Might have been Ray with his '95. If you were close enough to smell the fumes of regular unleaded gas, that would be him:wink:

Was the Targa roof off? Might have been Ray with his '95. If you were close enough to smell the fumes of regular unleaded gas, that would be him:wink:

Arrgh! I told him he needs to run premium gas! :confused: In the LV summer heat his motor will not survive on 87 octane! :eek:

Was droppin by Ray's pad when I saw a Red NA1 with black roof cruisin on Desert Shadow Trail/ Paseo Verde in Henderson. Twas so clean I thought it was a mirage :eek:! Did I mention it was spotless and shiny?:biggrin: around 4pm....

Spotted a black NSX with 5 spoke wheels parked in Alhambra with Nevada license plate begining in "975".

Last edited:
Back