• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Late Summer BBQ at the Beach

hey, I am in long beach on the 25th... I think I may be there just for Patty's brownies.....!
I could be the token Canadian!

hey, I am in long beach on the 25th... I think I may be there just for Patty's brownies.....!
I could be the token Canadian!

Cool! Make sure we meet, please. BTW, if you like lemon, my lemon bars are pretty tasty too.

All, lets shoot for 50 NSX's!!!! Contact your NSX friends that do not know about this BBQ or that have not yet signed up. Its going to be a real fun event!!!!!

Can't hardly wait!

Mario

Hey Warren, looking forward to see you.
Tim

hey, Tim it is like we go way back!!! interesting.

My flight does not land at LAX until 11:30, so I may not be able to be at Huntington beach until 1:00pm. Will people still be there?

Patty, we met at NSXPO in Vegas. You may remember my wife Shan.

My flight does not land at LAX until 11:30, so I may not be able to be at Huntington beach until 1:00pm. Will people still be there?

Hey Warren, glad you can make it and yes we will be there well past 1:00, so come on down:smile:

:smile::smile: ya, it is very interesting. this time you don't need to ck my coolant mixture:biggrin:
I have church in the morning and probably get there about the same time as you. I suppose you will have a rental car?

Speaking of Vegas, I get to wear shirt from NSXPO Vegas at this event :biggrin:

And I thought I would be the only one:biggrin:

Last edited:
:smile::smile: ya, it is very interesting. this time you don't need to ck my coolant mixture:biggrin:
I have church in the morning and probably get there about the same time as you. I suppose you will have a rental car?

Yay, Tim! You're coming out. That means we can caravan back down to SD together. :biggrin:

Yay, Tim! You're coming out. That means we can caravan back down to SD together. :biggrin:

I'd decided Its about time that I come out of the closet and face the world:eek:
Thanh is coming & Ric is also from SD whom I have yet met. Can you believe it? at least 4 people from SD coming this far to go to the beach. I wish I can fit my board inside the car.:frown:

I wish I can fit my board inside the car.:frown:

Throw some towels on the top and strap it down.:wink: The waves can be pretty good there.

Les, it would be good if we had some name tags. Those sticky paper one you can buy and write on would do but I wonder if anyone has a better idea. I'll be happy to bring the sticky ones and markers if that's the best we can come up with.

I'd decided Its about time that I come out of the closet and face the world:eek:
Thanh is coming & Ric is also from SD whom I have yet met. Can you believe it? at least 4 people from SD coming this far to go to the beach. I wish I can fit my board inside the car.:frown:

I'm really glad you're coming out for the BBQ. Can't wait to see your car again =)

For the SD-ers that are going up (Thanh and Ric)-if you guys want to meet up to caravan to the BBQ, PM me. I think BlueBatmobile is coming up too. :biggrin:

Les, it would be good if we had some name tags. Those sticky paper one you can buy and write on would do but I wonder if anyone has a better idea. I'll be happy to bring the sticky ones and markers if that's the best we can come up with.

Those would be fine Patty,thanks

Last edited:
anyone from the 626 area planning to caravan to the bbq?

Im going to try and make this work with my schedual some how. But me and john live in chino hills so you can roll out our way if you want.

The list of food is awesome. Makes me hungry every time I look at it.:biggrin:

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Hot dogs and buns, easy up cover, table and ice chest
2. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna) Porto's cheese rolls
3. PhAnToM (Marc & April) Veggie burger patties, buns, cheese slices,*extra* condiments for burgers (mayo, ketchup, relish, mustard, lettuce)
4. GO KRT (Alan & Jill) Salad and maybe cupcake
5. liftnot (Tim) Veggie dip
6. audax (Ryan +1) Something for the grill
7. Kyras (Patty) Shrimp and cocktail sauce, lemon bars and brownies?
8. Fixit (Dwayne & Paula) Baked beans and two cranberry pecan pies
9. Track Addict (Jonathan) Chips and salsa
10. mike2la (Mike & Angela) Potato salad, 7-layer dip & tortilla chips
11. Miner (Mark)
12. Ric (Ric) Fried rice
13. YellowHaze (Steve)
14. BryziNSX (Bryana +1) Home-made cornbread
15. socalx (Tom +1) Desserts
16. NSX3tek (Chris & Michelle + kids) MARINATED CHICKENS WINGS+ROUND GRILL
17. mcano (Mario & Sally) BBQ, 3 easy up covers, 3 tables, chairs and music
18. wirewizz (John +1) Macaroni salad
19. David Loomis (David +1) Fried rice