• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets see pictures of your office

I've been slowly decorating my office over the passed several months and have been at a loss lately to what I want to put on the walls and around the office..........so lets see some office pics:biggrin:

img6.jpg

Night job....

l_6537420c078fb4d5a3c602c292440da8.jpg

So how much do you make per show?... :biggrin: Haha, i'm only kidding. :tongue: Otherwise, clever idea.

just a glimpse:biggrin:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Kid- Where does the beat up and finish portion occur? Looks to clean to me:biggrin::biggrin:

Peek-a-boo

embtblow.jpg

Kid- Where does the beat up and finish portion occur? Looks to clean to me:biggrin::biggrin:

Not our style, we dont roll like that. Repeat and refferal business is much cheaper than advertising. We're currently 4th in the country and Im a big fan of customer service. I meet everyone who come's in, either to thank them for the business or to let them know we're ready whenever they are. No pressure, 6 years later..I've built quite a following:biggrin:

Not our style, we dont roll like that. Repeat and refferal business is much cheaper than advertising. We're currently 4th in the country and Im a big fan of customer service. I meet everyone who come's in, either to thank them for the business or to let them know we're ready whenever they are. No pressure, 6 years later..I've built quite a following:biggrin:

Good to know there's good people out there, THANKS. Gil

Good to know there's good people out there, THANKS. Gil

What goes around...you know the deal:biggrin:Good Karma beats a quick buck anyday of the week.

Hope NSXPO 2008 works for you. love to meet you. Gil

No can do, but I'll be in LA Oct 1-7 and attending the meet on the 2nd at the Acura dealership:wink: Fam comes first and I gotta man up:wink:

If that last pic is your night job I can assume the name of your club is ,,,the crying game lounge:tongue:

Peek-a-boo

embtblow.jpg

Sweet! Is that a 688? A few of my buddies and I were recruited in college by the Navy (actually in highschool too) and they wanted me to be on an Ohio class SSBN. It was very tempting but I decided against it. To this day, I think about what it would have been like though.

What do you do on "the boat?"

yes that's a 688i class submarine. the biggest difference between Ohio class (boomers) and the Los Angeles Class (fast attacks) is the size. Boomers are huge compared to a fast attack.

I'm the Leading Nuclear Chemist on "the boat."

yes that's a 688i class submarine. the biggest difference between Ohio class (boomers) and the Los Angeles Class (fast attacks) is the size. Boomers are huge compared to a fast attack.

I'm the Leading Nuclear Chemist on "the boat."

C'mon, admit it. You're just 1/2 of the 75 ish couples on the boat:biggrin:

Boomers are huge compared to just about any boat. Don't forget about all those nucular bombs on a boomer and not a fast attack.

I'm just funnin' about the couple's comment. 10 years in Bangor WA including a room mate off a boat slightly tweaks Navy humor. Besides, "Its only queer if its at the pier."

Miner

These are all really old - like 1998 through 2001, from college to the integra type-r days.. Figured I'd throw them up though.

-Josh

Attachments

• 04 - HMC Sophomore year 3.jpg
    04 - HMC Sophomore year 3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 07 - NDN summer 1999 2.jpg
    07 - NDN summer 1999 2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 09 - HMC Junior year midway.jpg
    09 - HMC Junior year midway.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 10 - Ashland Apartment, first half 2000.jpg