• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look what I found in my quest for an NSX!!

From the ebay photos it is clear that they did not paint the engine bay and most likely under the hood either. The door jams are done (poorly) though. A great example of why a color change is sooo hard to do right.

nilla ice, there is a blast from the past. wonder why he's selling the nsx? anybody know what that guy is doing today?

back in 92/93? i had a couple of accounts tell me i looked like vanilla ice. too funny, not sure that was a good thing either. but now i have a black nsx so maybe i'm 'black ice', or 'dirty ice', 'evil ice', or 'soul ice', or 'darth ice'. thank goodness i didnt buy a yellow nsx, cause that would have made me 'yellow ice'.

in any case when you have an nsx it is definately 'nice ice' ice baby.

Originally posted by ub2slw:
NONONONONO That's the beat to David Bowie's Under Pressure...Ice, Ice Baby goes:
"bum bum bum da da bum bum..." "bum bum bum da da bum bum..." Gosh couldn't you hear the difference?

LOL!!! That was good !!!!

He was a one hit wonder but I have to admit, I still love that song.

hey, maybe I am totally wrong, but wasn't "Under Pressure" done by Queen?

OKOK don't give me any crap if this is totally wrong. I was BORN in 1980 so I wasn't very old back in Vanilla Ice's heyday...What was it? 1989?

Personally i wouldnt want to own a car from vanilla ice, surely that car was dooged even if it does only have 26k miles. I have seen how the way he treats motorcycles and HA HA his wife, so im sure he didnt treat that car good either. Wounder if he owned it threw his drugy wife beaten years....
And WHY would you paint a nsx knowing that a 6 grand paint job isnt a good one on a nsx and then the change out of seats..

SOUNDS LIKE I NEED TO PUT MY BOOTS ON THE BS IS GETTING PREATY DEAP.

ICE ICE BABY!!

NEVER BUY A CELEB CAR!!!!

I lived in Hollywood and worked in the film industry.

Ice-T has a black nsx. He had the t top cut out himself. He lies and puts the current year on the tag when it is either a 91 or 92. I use to know but I forgot which it was. So when he renews he just has 03NSX put on the tag so he looks like he just dropped 90k on it. Then I saw it out at Burker King at like 2 am one morning in hollywood when i was driving home from lax from picking my brothers up who had flown in to see me. He had 2 friends who were out ragging it to hell and back. We pulled in the drive thru just to check it out as we know who the car belonged to with the callie plate 02 nsx. It sounded awful.

Those cars are just thrown around and modded without any type of concern for the chassi/car etc. IMHO.

Damon,

Give me a shout. I have a 92 NSX and I live in Conway. I actually looked at yours back before you sold it.. 908-9088...

Back