• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for an extra room temp. in Phoenix

I'm looking for a somebody with an extra room that I could possibly use for aprox. 8 weeks. I am moving to the Phoenix area in mid May when my daughter gets out of school. I am a single Dad. My reasoning for a loaner room is that I want to scout for a suitable Apt that I can see with my own eyes ( not off the internet) and make sure its in a decent neighborhood and has a good Highschool ( my daughter will be a freshman). My daughter(Leigha) will not be coming for those 8 weeks, she will be staying here in Alexandria with her Mother for summer visitation. I lived in Scottsdale from 96 to 03 so I am familiar with the area but rusty. I have hit hard times here in the last 12 months. I have lost everything but my daughter ( 2 businesses, dreamhome/garage, filed BK, and lost all my toys ) Going to Phoenix to rebuild my life. I assure you this will only be a 8 week ( give or take a couple of weeks ) thing as I have the money for the apt , just need time to make a wise choice. I am a very clean person with my own mini fridge and microwave. Unless you want to see me, you never will. I'm not a fan of houseguest so I know what to do and what not to do in another persons home. Wondering if anyone can help. Thank-you all in advance. Greg Z

Sorry about your misfortune Greg. Good luck.

I'm looking for a somebody with an extra room that I could possibly use for aprox. 8 weeks. I am moving to the Phoenix area in mid May when my daughter gets out of school. I am a single Dad. My reasoning for a loaner room is that I want to scout for a suitable Apt that I can see with my own eyes ( not off the internet) and make sure its in a decent neighborhood and has a good Highschool ( my daughter will be a freshman). My daughter(Leigha) will not be coming for those 8 weeks, she will be staying here in Alexandria with her Mother for summer visitation. I lived in Scottsdale from 96 to 03 so I am familiar with the area but rusty. I have hit hard times here in the last 12 months. I have lost everything but my daughter ( 2 businesses, dreamhome/garage, filed BK, and lost all my toys ) Going to Phoenix to rebuild my life. I assure you this will only be a 8 week ( give or take a couple of weeks ) thing as I have the money for the apt , just need time to make a wise choice. I am a very clean person with my own mini fridge and microwave. Unless you want to see me, you never will. I'm not a fan of houseguest so I know what to do and what not to do in another persons home. Wondering if anyone can help. Thank-you all in advance. Greg Z

Greg,

Bro... we spoke on the phone a couple times and life is rough right now...

I called Scott and he said he would let you stay at his place which means your welcome to stay at mine. come on down here and enjoy my home that I dont get to do anything other than sleep and wash clothes in since I work 7 days a week... like 100 hours a week... not kidding... you will never see me...lol

I live in up the hill on Mummy mountain just north of Camelback Mountain....

pv home.jpg

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9eXAuN...3ZTIwLjc4NDA0MjUxMDM0MyU3ZS02NC4wMDM1MTcxNQ==

If you want to stay in the Tempe area... I have a condo that the renter just left south of Tempe town Lake... It's a 2 bed 2 bath and you can have it all to yourself and even bring your daughter (it's unfurnished though)

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9eXAuM...yMjQxODY5ODgxMDglN2UtMTExLjk2NzU5MDc0NDkxNg==

I'll be at Craze if your still in TX at the time... we'll tallk about it then... or just call me

480-363-9431 - cell

BTW - if we bring the race car... hoping to... we can even fit some stuff on the trailer back....

Last edited:
Back