• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for NSX - Anyone know this dealership?

I dont know them aside from wholesaling them my S2000 when I got my NSX.

The car is a 3.0L, not a 3.2L as listed.

Someone probably traded it in somewhere and then these guys bought it.

i know executive very well actually my dad does
if u want to know more about the car let me know what questions u may have
the car has been there for about a month and a half now

Acura NsX Pilot said:
39K thats a low price ? :confused:

It would be like buying a US car with 30,000 Miles for about $33,000 USD and importing it - so not bad if the car is nice.:smile:

Red said:
It would be like buying a US car with 30,000 Miles for about $33,000 USD and importing it - so not bad if the car is nice.:smile:

Exactly. That's what I thought.

This is the least expensive NSX that I have been able to find in Canada that was comparable to importing a low mileage NSX from the states. If you find others like this in Canada, I would be interested. I find Canadian prices still about 35% higher even after paying U.S. import duties and exchange.

Kaz1116 - Thank you for the offer. I'm going to call them. If you don't mind, I may ask you to have a look at it if I am going to move forward after calling them.

I haven't been able to find an NSX in Canada anywhere near this price with this mileage. I'm in Montreal and sellers here are asking either the same price with 3 or 4 times the mileage. Or they are asking $43K to $55K for a car below 50,000KM for the same year.

I found one red NSX in BC that had 66,000 KM for $33K on Autotrder. I called the dealership, they were supposed to send me details but they never did. Not a good sign.

The search goes on.......

Update.

Contacted the dealer that day. Told them cash was in hand and serious to buy. Spoke with salesman who promised to send me better detailed pictures of the car..........................and then I never heard from them again.

I'll never understand dealerships.

Back to private sales for me.

They have it posted incorrectly as a 3.2l .

That one has a 3.0l, unless it's a cool conversion (not bloody likely). Could be a good winter buy. I imagine the price will rise in March.

kmrumedy said:
Update.

Contacted the dealer that day. Told them cash was in hand and serious to buy. Spoke with salesman who promised to send me better detailed pictures of the car..........................and then I never heard from them again.

I'll never understand dealerships.

Back to private sales for me.

My advice: Have Zak go there and check out the car (KAZ1116) (possibly take it into an Acura dealership) and if its good, have him try to buy the car wholesale off the dealer (he's a wholesaler) since I'm moving cars from montreal to toronto these days we can arrange someone to drive it out to you (weather permitting) and bring on the cars I'll have in MTL back.

Red said:
My advice: Have Zak go there and check out the car (KAZ1116) (possibly take it into an Acura dealership) and if its good, have him try to buy the car wholesale off the dealer (he's a wholesaler) since I'm moving cars from montreal to toronto these days we can arrange someone to drive it out to you (weather permitting) and bring on the cars I'll have in MTL back.
Stu id definitely be able to do that for him but i am actually leaving for Florida tomorrow and will not get back till January 2nd
I will periodically checking my email and this site
kmrumedy: if u are willing to wait that long, and if the car is still there by the time i get back, i will be able to have a look for u and call u about different options we could work out
let me know
Zak

kaz1116 said:
Stu id definitely be able to do that for him but i am actually leaving for Florida tomorrow and will not get back till January 2nd
I will periodically checking my email and this site
kmrumedy: if u are willing to wait that long, and if the car is still there by the time i get back, i will be able to have a look for u and call u about different options we could work out
let me know
Zak

Wow!! You guys are great!! Sure, I can wait. I am searching for "the one" so I am pretty picky and in no rush. Would love to know what you think of the car.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
John

BioBanker said:
Something struck me when I was reading this post

:D

haha i had to look at my post again a few times to realize what u did
dont try and make me look like the bad guy since u and Stu broke up :biggrin:

kaz1116 said:
haha i had to look at my post again a few times to realize what u did
dont try and make me look like the bad guy since u and Stu broke up :biggrin:

Yeah, we "broke up".:rolleyes:
Now Dave is PAYING to be my friend - just today he paypalled me $100!:biggrin:

Yes its true - I payed Stu the money I owed him from buying his 3rd pedal out of his car. He was too confused with three down there and didnt undertand why the NSX had 3 when the Audi, and everyother car he has ever owned, only had two.

Stu says that the NSX must have been made for circus freaks with three legs. Owned it for over a year and still could figure it out.

BioBanker said:
Yes its true - I payed Stu the money I owed him from buying his 3rd pedal out of his car. He was too confused with three down there and didnt undertand why the NSX had 3 when the Audi, and everyother car he has ever owned, only had two.

Stu says that the NSX must have been made for circus freaks with three legs. Owned it for over a year and still could figure it out.

LOL....I guess everyone knows each other here!:biggrin:

Ya, we've all met and go for drives etc. Dave and Stu used to have secret rendezvous that the rest of us weren't invited to. I guess you need a yellow NSX for that. So, if you'd like to play with them you'll need a different car colour.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

John please let me know if u end up buying Silverback's car so i know if i should go ahead and work on the black 91 for u

kaz1116 said:
John please let me know if u end up buying Silverback's car so i know if i should go ahead and work on the black 91 for u

No details on Silverback car yet. I am looking at as many cars as I can. I'm in no rush. I want to do this right and get the best deal that I can.

I won't waste your time. If you are in the area, please inquire about the car. the salesman told me that he had several dealers in quebec try to buy at wholesale but they did not sell it to them.

I do very much appreciate your help.

Back