• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looks like Tamoske is back! [email protected]

i done also research yes that is his stuff that he make but that is not kind of scam that you all like kids think, By the way David i can do photo easily but these people are crazy about everything if that bs change anything i can do photo.

Hey, asshat, how about acknowledging this...........

95gsrturbo said:
You did conact me though an email from Mindagaus T - which is Tamoske's name

at first im not ashat for you respect me and i respect you this is forum not for punks but for serious people if you not saw. answer is simple i gave contact to a guy that work with composites and i not wonder why tamoske replied as not a lot people work with composites here from what i digged.
Rso you know like me that we here not to trash others or in my case sell something as im not vendor and please notice- not interested in becoming or selling anything! if you need photo with id i can do that i have nothing to hide, but please lets respect each other, as i know all of us have bad days but do not need to push all that here. i work also ina normal simple job but i never allow myself to bring here my personal issues so lets respect each of us.

at first im not ashat for you respect me and i respect you this is forum not for punks but for serious people if you not saw. answer is simple i gave contact to a guy that work with composites and i not wonder why tamoske replied as not a lot people work with composites here from what i digged.

So you PM members unsolicited and offer to have "your friend" make them carbon parts and then Tamoske (I mean you) contacts our members from his (I mean your) email account in your real name and now you claim that you contact some guy who works with carbon fiber and you "not wonder" why Tamoske (I mean you) replied?

That earns you this..............

i-gGJGrdH-X2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And so nobody else gets scammed by you, here is a little outing of you and your stripper girlfriend. Everyone be aware of anyone contacting you from Pro Carbon Design also:

Pro Carbon Design is actually Mindaugas Tamosiunas from Lithuania - aka "Tamoske"

Mindaugas Tamosiunas
Siaures Prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania

He has been banned multiple times from Ebay for failure to pay fees under multiple identities.

He managed to funnel the monies he stole through the bank account of his girlfriend to avoid any direct recourse against him. He lied about not having a paypal account and got his girlfriend involved as a way to hide the monies.

I tried to get Interpol involved after I discovered some of his banking information including using his girlfriend's name and account info:

REGINA TAMOSIUNIENE
Siaures prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania
ID. 45008140601

DANSKE BANK LITHUANIA OFFICE

SWIFT CODE- SMPOLT 22

ACCOUNT NUMBER
LT 357400018089723810

RSO, You are the Man! Did you or do you work for the NSA or CIA. You can find anyone anywhere. I always thought of you as a simple small town attorney protecting the innocent from the establishment. :rolleyes: I am beyond impressed. Great work!

Bob can't you just terminate his account here? This guy will obviously go back and forth with everyone for years on this thread trying to prove his "innocence".

Tamoske, get this through your pea-sized brain. Stealing isn't cool, it isn't "smart", it doesn't mean you are better than others. Being a scammer and a thief only means you have no real personality, no integrity, no real intelligence... you're just a parasite that lives off of others' mistakes. Is any of what I am saying going into your stupid head? Do you ever get up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror, and say "I'm a piece of shit for a human being because all I can do is steal from others" or do you see yourself as more of a cool thief like in the movies... like a smart guy that outsmarts everyone else? Because I can tell you, you are the former and not the latter. Stop wasting everyone's time here with your idiotic posts. You are so stupid that you can't even figure out that any normal person named "sasha" would have been pissed off and left the forum by now not stayed on this thread and continued to relentlessly try to defend a random "tamoske" that they don't even know. Just your going back and forth here proves you are him, nevermind the rest of the clear evidence. So what are you going to do now? Post another idiotic reply to defend yourself against what I am saying? You loser? I hope karma catches up with you one day and something miserable happens to you until you learn to change and just become a decent human being. Until that time, just go the F away. I sincerely hope you land in jail and become some guy's favorite girlfriend.

No listen RSO i have nothing against you but now you in trouble posting illegally names and accounts! person that is not involved in anything. AS FAR AS I KNOW EBAY AND OTHER PLACE WAS KICKED FROM YOUR FAVOUR TO DO THAT BUT FROM NOTHING MORE~ YOU PEOPLE DUMB OR NOT SEE THAT HE IS SIMPLE TRASH OTHERS AS HE LIKE THAT !

NO PROBLEM HERE IM NOT TAMOSKE BUT NOW MY WILL GREW WHAT I SAW NOW GOING ON HERE! SO RSO OFICIALY PREPARE DOCUMNENTS FOR THE COURT AS TRUST ME FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR OUR COUNTRY BS OR MEMBER AND REST OF DAMAGE YOU HAVE TO PAY AND I PROMISE YOU THAT IM NOT INVOLVED IN THIS BUT I DO EVERYTHING SO YOU PAY YOUR SHITTY THINGS THAT YOU DO!

YOU SO CRAZY THAT YOU AND OTHERS CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHO IS REAL TRASH HERE! BUT NO PROBLEM WE GONNA SEE! AND I TRY TO HELP HIM SO YOU GONNA CLEAN ALL YOUR BS RECORDS WITH YOUR PERSONAL HANDS ! THIS I PROMISE YOU!

Back by popular demand..........................

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iRt9Hq5zoCg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

With everything that has transpired recently, I hope a new version 2.0 is in the works...too funny.

Shaw im Lithuanian my first language not english so think in my country all people like tamoske you think?

- - - Updated - - -

by the way look i offer anything i make anything answer is no. im interested in advises and things by images and not a single word about money. i do not have interest to do sales here or anything like that. i just want to chat and meet new owners and nothing more!

Im guilty that im from same country maybe? that is my bad then.

this guy is not what you think and if you need any info about your tamoske i can provide i live in same town. what did he done for you ? as you hate him so much?

FROM POST'S THAT I READ HE NOT OWN ANYONE OF YOU ANYTHING FOR 5 LONG YEARS HE NOT SELL YOU ANYTHING OR ASK YOUR MONEY. SO WHY YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH AND SING SAME SONG 5 OR MORE YEARS TO A GUY.

I like how it only takes him 6 minutes to go from "Lithuania is such a big country, not everyone can be like that guy you hate, whoever he is" to "Yeah, I know him, we live in the same town."

T
hes like " I Not see why you are mad at guy 5 years ago and still mad......."

do you think time heals 14,000+ dollar debt you owe people, this is not zombie debt this is karma debt. there is a small spot in Hell for people like you, atleast tell us what you did with all that money? since your never gonna pay it back atleast give the people you stole the money from an answer so they can bury it, did you buy your stipper GF from another pimp? did you buy those rims from SOS? did you buy your self a set of balls
since you already get a shot once every 3 months of testostrone?

Bob did you get a pic of his stripper GF? we all wanna see pleasssseeee.

Sasha the video about you do you look like the guy in the video? if so your one uglly mofo

I got a pic but it's just the top of her head. I took this picture like five years ago and I can't understand why the guys still mad.

To me... it felt like the money was spent on fake tits.

Last edited:
He stands behind Tamoske but claimed earlier not to know of him. I think it's time for a permanent ban from any Lithuanian IP addresses, and a thread lock. :rolleyes: Sasha, a word of advice, if personally I got bashed to pieces on any forum like this, I'd left days ago. It appears you'll never be accepted on this forum so why keep beating yourself up. It's time to move on.

i agree David i do this as people not see real things just talk anything about something. so keep talking and we see how gonna be first to erase all bs about our country and about personal datas even its not mine that is illegal to post!! so get ready to that and many more Robert!

I think it's time for a permanent ban from any Lithuanian IP addresses...

Thats a bit extreme. He's definitely not helping his country's cause, but I'm sure he doesn't stand for every person in Lithuania.

He stands behind Tamoske but claimed earlier not to know of him.

Exactly, why would he get riled up for a posting of someone else's information if he didn't know that person? :rolleyes:

I think Sasha (Tamoske himself, or Tamoske's ally) expected all new members to be here and nobody to remember the thousands he took 5 years ago. Sasha, yes people are still pissed about getting robbed 5 years ago, why are you shocked by that? You don't own an NSX and never will, you were soliciting from members to sell a few pieces maybe and eventually turn it into a scam, and you are defending the person that did exactly that to a lot of the members that are still around. Just piss off already dude.

If you are legit then start a business, open a store, get a website, start selling products and making customers happy, then look into expanding it into new forums and other countries, etc. Start by selling parts to people that are driving distance away from coming to kick your ass if you screw them, then if you're still around in a year or two maybe other people will believe you, they won't, but maybe. You can't solicit from members across the globe and then get mad because they didn't fall for your scam, just move on already.

And if you are here because you love NSXs or Ayrton Senna then stick to talking about that and don't try to test the waters to see if your little scam can work again.

Last edited:
If he really is Tamoske (I didn't read all...but remember the story well) he needed 5-6 years to spend the money (Lithunia must be cheap) and now needs more. :)

I do not understand this post!!!
i agree David i do this as people not see real things just talk anything about something. so keep talking and we see how gonna be first to erase all bs about our country and about personal datas even its not mine that is illegal to post!! so get ready to that and many more Robert!

Hey, i see not why you should not be giving sasha break and be nicer and respectful of sasha and his country and his friend tamoske and stripper girl friend who have nothing to do with it. It confuses me why sasha hated and all prime little boy trash just do not stop hating because he stopped writing prime in ALL CAPS!

"i agree David i do this as people not see real things just talk anything about something. so keep talking and we see how gonna be first to erase all bs about our country and about personal datas even its not mine that is illegal to post!! so get ready to that and many more Robert! "

Apparently he's been digging up IP addresses. He knows my 1st name {Robert}. I have no idea why he looked me up. I guess I won't get any future discounts on parts that'll take me 2 long years to finally get.

Apparently he's been digging up IP addresses. He knows my 1st name {Robert}. I have no idea why he looked me up. I guess I won't get any future discounts on parts that'll take me 2 long years to finally get.

He is referring to me.

Don't worry, he's too much of an asshat to know how to trace IPs.

Back