• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

McRib

Mine said the 24th YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Its probably going to be like last time 4 a week me. I can feel myself getting fatter just thinking about.

What's with all the McRib hate? What, you guys eat Almas caviar and Kobe steak everyday?

I'll take a McRib. Don't eat it everday, but heck, when it's in season, it reminds me of the days I worked at McDonald's in high school.

Locator shows confirmed for a location near my place as of today. I know where I'm headed after work.

Last edited:
I tried one today after all the hype. it was OK, i mean i doubt i will have another but it wasnt terrible.

hope everyone that can get one enjoys it for the short period

Since I now try to watch the carbs - my McRib now consists of 1/4 the sauce and no bun (well maybe 1/2 bun) - really not the full experience...

I just had great mcsex.........I was alone:frown:

What does that suppose to mean ? Sex ... alone :confused:

Lol ,it is an anology/metaphore based on the use of the Mc prefix which allows Macdonalds to call a pressed "meat" in the shape of a rib.,a rib. Just like I can call autoerotica....Mcsex:wink:

I tried one today after all the hype. it was OK, i mean i doubt i will have another but it wasnt terrible.

hope everyone that can get one enjoys it for the short period

try to get one without the onions and pickles and extra BBQ sauce.

I'm a meat lover like many others on here, but McD's is disgusting. Not only the McRib, but anything from that hell hole. And how is it that every time I walk through the food court, most people eating at the McD's tables are obese? Oh, come in, everyone here is 'Lovin it!', fun playground, toys in the happy meal! Yay! If I have a say in it, my children will never step foot in that place.

Give me a 1200 cal hot pastrami over a 490 cal McRib any day.

Katz vs McD ...... well you can get quite a few McRibs for the price of a pastrami sandwhich there and im not sure if one is healthier then the other.

On a side note anyone remember McDonalds Beefsteak sandwhich

would'nt it be funny if someone went to an ER with chest pain or slurred speach and told the docs he had been eating Mcribs and the doc told him he was having a Mcstroke and a Mcatack.:rolleyes:

Which is worse? McRib or Big Mac?

i think the Mac,but the average joe sadly does not consider any of these fast food items as 25-35% of thier total/fat calores per day.Of course knowing the average prime member is a cut above:wink: I'm sure all of you plan acordingly.

I don't know how you guys eat that stuff. Meat from a pig that matured in 3 months instead of 2 years because it was pumped full of growth hormone, then filled full of antibiotics because they stand in their own feces all day. A pig that never saw the sun. Then this "meat" is pulverized and mixed in with the same vat of meat from 1000 other pigs, and formed into a "rib" shape. Add a litte refined sugar and throw it on some white bread full of chemicals to make it puffy and keep it "fresh" for 2 years if need be and you have a sandwich. Here is a shot of the pulverized mechanically seperated gooey white meat:

mcrib-meat.jpg

From the McDonald's website:

A McRib sandwich contains 490 calories, 220 calories from fat. The sauce contains high fructose corn syrup. The "McRib patty" contains dextrose, citric acid, butylated hydroxyanisole (a synthetic antioxidant used as a preservative that keeps food from interacting with oxygen avoiding degradation).

The American Cancer Society recognizes butylated hydroxyanisole as an "anticipated human carcinogen," and TBHQ as a "carcinogen"

Home, for an animal that has the same intelligence level as most dogs:

pigs_sowstalls.jpg

Back