• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

I'll watch for it Nick! Headed anywhere in particular?

I might head up there tonight...not sure about tomorrow because the day is full... Mud Run in the morning.... in laws bday party in Holland in the early evening.... (thumbs down)

Thinking of hitting Milan for the first time ever next wed (29th) for test n' tune night. Interested in what the car will do and seeing just how bad I am at drag racing. Anyone else interested in going?

Thinking of hitting Milan for the first time ever next wed (29th) for test n' tune night. Interested in what the car will do and seeing just how bad I am at drag racing. Anyone else interested in going?

Wednesday, for real?

You know how we roll on Wednesdays ;-P

Brian
(give that new clutch a good workout, and show us some timeslips!)

Does anyone here do saturdays at autozone?

Wednesday, for real?

You know how we roll on Wednesdays ;-P

Brian
(give that new clutch a good workout, and show us some timeslips!)
Yeah. But I thought it was worth a shot. :)

Does anyone here do saturdays at autozone?

I do. Gonna try to make it tomorrow. Haven't been in a while.

Last edited:
Here it is! The sound from the external mic was fantastic!!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AwM0zZ-lQKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very nice!

Anyone here own a black late model nsx with Virginia Tech license plate bracket? Saw it in the lot at home depot (5 mile & beck) this weekend.

Ah, Ryan...........if you and certain others are "clearing the way" for my comparatively slow car I might rearrange my schedule Sunday a.m. and make an early trip. Let me know! :biggrin:

Best,
Jeff

We will be attending our annual Advanced Worker Training at Waterford on Sunday, otherwise we would have thought about doing Toledo....
Maybe next time :rolleyes:

Judi

I will try to attend and see if Liz want's to go as well. May not be able to bring the NSX, I think I just got cursed with the main relay glitch, car just died and then wouldn't even turn over, tried to push start it:redface: without luck and then after I hit a bump, it cranked over and finally started. Will be working on it Sat and waiting for the new one while I try and repair the old unit as a backup. Also have to get the car ready for XPO.

I will try to attend and see if Liz want's to go as well. May not be able to bring the NSX, I think I just got cursed with the main relay glitch, car just died and then wouldn't even turn over, tried to push start it:redface: without luck and then after I hit a bump, it cranked over and finally started. Will be working on it Sat and waiting for the new one while I try and repair the old unit as a backup. Also have to get the car ready for XPO.

Also, check your battery terminals. I've had mine die before and it was a loose battery connection, could explain why the bump started it. Scary when it happens. Make sure the little connections to the terminals are tight too.

Back