• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Welcome, Mike!

There is a meet coming up next Sunday, the Toledo Cars & Coffee that a few locals are looking at hitting.
There should be a couple NSX's in that crowd, if you could meet up somewhere before heading down that might have an empty seat available.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=141653462#post141653462

If not, we might hit Baker's in Milford on Sunday afternoon if the weather remains decent;

http://www.bakersofmilford.com/1/252/cruisin.asp

Brian

Thats very cool of you Brian. Hmm... do I want to drive an additional 3 hours on that Sunday? We are talking about the 19th correct? I pick up my new (new to me) NSX from MN on the 17th and will be taking my sweet azz time driving it back to Grand Rapids, MI. First stop, Milwaukee to pick up my wife from the ferry and head up to Green Bay for the night. Next stop, St.Ignace and stay the night... Next stop, Traverse City (maybe) for lunch with some friends.. then home to GR. OR.... ORRRRR... keep going to Toledo. =)

Thats very cool of you Brian. Hmm... do I want to drive an additional 3 hours on that Sunday? We are talking about the 19th correct? I pick up my new (new to me) NSX from MN on the 17th and will be taking my sweet azz time driving it back to Grand Rapids, MI. First stop, Milwaukee to pick up my wife from the ferry and head up to Green Bay for the night. Next stop, St.Ignace and stay the night... Next stop, Traverse City (maybe) for lunch with some friends.. then home to GR. OR.... ORRRRR... keep going to Toledo. =)

If you like good beer and are thinking of going to traverse city then I suggest a visit to shorts brewery.

Welcome, Mike!

There is a meet coming up next Sunday, the Toledo Cars & Coffee that a few locals are looking at hitting.
There should be a couple NSX's in that crowd, if you could meet up somewhere before heading down that might have an empty seat available.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=141653462#post141653462

If not, we might hit Baker's in Milford on Sunday afternoon if the weather remains decent;

http://www.bakersofmilford.com/1/252/cruisin.asp

Brian

I could possibly make one of these work. Milford is much closer though.

Teej, that's a lot of driving.......but the NSX has long legs and likes to eat up the miles!
Shorts does make some great brews, I can't imagine how much better they would be straight from the tap.
Mike, we can't make the Toledo C&C event (have other morning obligations), but will plan on going to Baker's by around 3pm if you would like to meet us there.....assuming the weather remains nice!

Brian

Hi Teej,
The Toledo Cars and Coffee event that we can't make is this Sunday, August 12. Probably will go to Baker's later in the afternoon.

Judi

Teej, that's a lot of driving.......but the NSX has long legs and likes to eat up the miles!
Shorts does make some great brews, I can't imagine how much better they would be straight from the tap.
Mike, we can't make the Toledo C&C event (have other morning obligations), but will plan on going to Baker's by around 3pm if you would like to meet us there.....assuming the weather remains nice!

Brian

Shorts beer is great fresh form the tap, if you haven't tried a huma on draft it is very different. I make the 3hour drive to the shorts brewpub in bellaire about once a month and it is well worth the trip.

I should be able to make it to Baker's on sunday. I hope to see some of you there

We plan to be at Baker's by 5pm on Sunday, or a bit earlier than that if some previously scheduled race car testing time gets bumped.

Brian

Hello and welcome to Mike!

Dunno if I'll make Bakers on Sunday. If I do, it'll be 4-6 PM.

Looks like a couple of us are doing the Toledo Cars-and-Coffee run Sunday morning though. Weather looks like it will clear for Sunday. PM for details.

ROLEX Grand-Am race from Watkins Glen live on SPEED ch. right now, and weather is clearing. Tomorrow looks promising for a stroll south to Toledo.

Hello all,
Haven’t seen any posts on this, but next Saturday is the end of the Detroit/Woodward Dream Cruise. I was planning to be in the area with my son and wondered if NSX owners assemble in any particular area of the cruise? It’s been a few years since I attended the event, don’t recall seeing a gathering of NSXs, but if that has changed, I would love to meet other owners. My plan is to be in Detroit early Saturday morning for breakfast then head to the event.
Cheers!

This will be my first WDC with an NSX..... looking to hear if there is some great master plan!

We've done some meets the week of in the past. Nothing planned officially this year. I'm going to a concert tonight and plan on replacing my blower oil return line tomorrow night, so I'm only open Thurs or Friday if someone wants to suggest a meeting place and time.

Weather permitting we were going to go down Thursday evening for a while but that is about it. Other days are too busy and no way in Gods name am I going down there on Saturday. :tongue:

We had a short visit with Cody and Tabitha last night on their way back home, and of course had to get a look at the Pikes Peak car.
It's truly amazing what they accomplished, and it'll probably take a little while for it to even sink in :biggrin:

Congrats again, guys!
Brian (& Judi)

IMG_1812 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

IMG_1813 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

For sale: one NSX with minor mods. Used only for short distances and just a few minutes at a time. For details, call Cody @ (989) xxx-xxxx.

:- ) Congrats on a great run Cody & Tabatha! Rest up!

Congrats Cody on all fronts.

Heading to WW tonight 7PM'ish, anyone else heading down?

Congrats as well! How is she doing after your off? .and did you use the opportunity of her being pinned in the seat as your time to propose:eek:

Back