• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Friend of mine spotted this pulling into lingenfelter C&C a few mins ago. Anyone here?
ne7ege4u.jpg

No clue but did not even go with this crappy weather. Maybe next week if the weather is better. I would not think too many people showed up

the car in canton? that Shawn repainted?

I thought that one had gold Volks and an r wing?

Last edited:
Source 1 is delivering a customer car to Detroit Thursday night. If anyone on the east side is looking for an opportunity to send your car to Source 1 for some work, contact Brian Urlage ASAP

Source 1 is delivering a customer car to Detroit Thursday night. If anyone on the east side is looking for an opportunity to send your car to Source 1 for some work, contact Brian Urlage ASAP

That would be my car returning home....

Drove the red car to CJ's last night, it was it's first trip since coming home from NSXPO and Petit LeMans last Fall.

Sure felt good, in spite of the road conditions.

Brian

Anyone going to Lingenfelter C&C tomorrow? Weather looks good. I'm going to try to make it if possible.

Nope, we'll make it another time. Heading to Eastern Market in the morning. :cool: What time does the C&C run until?
Judi

I believe it's 8-10.

Okay, no doubt we won't make that. I guess I'm a little surprised it isn't longer, but then I can't blame Ken one bit. Still surprises me he wants to do this on a weekly basis.
We may make it to Baker's, depending on the weather.
Judi

^^land of the spuds eh....well hope you get it soon and hope to see you tomorrow. I may bring my beater as well. :tongue:

Ryan, I'll be there.
Tim, I'm bringing Brian and Judi's interior parts to hand off to you

Thanks for bringing the parts Jhae.

Mike is coming over on Sunday (3-ish pm) to help me get the purple car back together, if Tim (or anyone) cares to swing by and check out the progress.

Brian
(PM for address if needed ;-)

^^^Brian I have your parts so let me know anytime and we can set something up for you to get them.

Thanks for bringing the parts Jhae.

Mike is coming over on Sunday (3-ish pm) to help me get the purple car back together, if Tim (or anyone) cares to swing by and check out the progress.

Brian
(PM for address if needed ;-)

Cool.
I think I'll try to swing out after/instead of bakers perhaps. I would have grabbed your parts today, but nowhere to carry them on the bike ;) I'll bring a lawn chair and a 6 pack to enjoy the show :)

Back