• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 92 Berlina Black Build Progress

interior, mirrors + wheels look

AMAZING

thanks guys!! Almost done..

Little update..

New Kenwood SD
IMG_6294.jpg

My friend found a slight mistake from the service manual.
It shouldve been just "2" instead of 21 :smile:

SOS oil cooler is mounted/wired

Accusump tank almost done...just need to wire/mount the tank

BBS polished lip/face reassembled
IMG_7081.jpg

Finally!! got my mirror from Jeff
IMG_13841.jpg

While I was installing the oil cooler, I accidentally let my inner hulk out and over torqued the inlet side and cracked it. Waiting on SOS to send me another oil cooler.

I was finally able to get to bleeding the cooling system/oil change and took it out.

Attachments

• IMG_8841(2).jpg
    IMG_8841(2).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 755
LOOVVVVVEEE IT !!!!

no jdm side markers?!?!?

also is that a jp aero front lip with CF on the bottom of it?

No side markers for me. And it is JP front lip with CF bottom

Thanks guys! I'll take better pictures once done, and post pix! :biggrin:

What hood is that btw

Lol Im removing it this weekend.

Why?? I've been running a C25 pulley for over 8k miles on my C30. It's an OEM pulley with no built in dampening....Very noticeable improvement on throttle response. I'm not going back!

FD3NSX, im in silver spring let me see that monster in person!!

Last edited:
Looks great.

Imo a http://locustom.com/ antenna and losing the windshield stickers would really clean it up nice!! Maybe tint the side markers as well.

Car looks sweet though nice work.

+1 re shark attack 2 antenna.

i was going to suggest removing all the stickers as well; simply because it is starting to look a tad too busy with all the beautiful body modifications all around.

Looks great.

Imo a http://locustom.com/ antenna and losing the windshield stickers would really clean it up nice!! Maybe tint the side markers as well.

Car looks sweet though nice work.

wow, unbelievable job well done ! two thumbs up for all your effort to make it happen.
can you post pic of the fnished ek9 civic intake? i am curious if you modified anything to make it fit on that side hole . congrats !!!:cool:

My car caught on fire today for about 20seconds!!!! I rerouted the oil lines until i get my new oil cooler from SOS. I thought i had enough clearance between the axle/hose but i was dead wrong.

My friend was driving my NSX and i was following him in my Mini traveling 15-20mph. All of a sudden, black dust/smoke emerged underneath the car and oil drops started hitting my windshield. Then....FIRE!! Right when i started honking, my friend pulled over and shut the engine and safely got out the car. By the time i ran up to the car, flame was in my hatch and i could see the ITB stacks getting torched.......then as we were stepping away from the car, fire died on it s own!!!!!!!!!!! My friends showed up within 10mins and we jacked up the car, and found the culprit that almost burn down my car. 15 mins later...i drove my car home.

WOW!!!!!!

im glad in the end it was a minor mishap/lesson and that everyhing is ok with you, your friends and your car.

what is the overall damage assessment on this?

My car caught on fire today for about 20seconds!!!! I rerouted the oil lines until i get my new oil cooler from SOS. I thought i had enough clearance between the axle/hose but i was dead wrong.

My friend was driving my NSX and i was following him in my Mini traveling 15-20mph. All of a sudden, black dust/smoke emerged underneath the car and oil drops started hitting my windshield. Then....FIRE!! Right when i started honking, my friend pulled over and shut the engine and safely got out the car. By the time i ran up to the car, flame was in my hatch and i could see the ITB stacks getting torched.......then as we were stepping away from the car, fire died on it s own!!!!!!!!!!! My friends showed up within 10mins and we jacked up the car, and found the culprit that almost burn down my car. 15 mins later...i drove my car home.

wow good save man....:frown: .....
be safe

Back