• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My baby is on her way!

Very nice purchase. Good luck and take care of your new car. Just ignore all of the jealous guys out there. You've got nothing to prove.

Hey Kyra,

I actually did use Alpine Transport and the driver is also Terry. I called quite a few different transport companies with good reviews on http://transportreviews.com/ but I thought Mike was really nice and straight forward so I went ahead with them.

Anyway, Terry called me this afternoon and said he'll get here tomorrow A.M! Yay! I just hope it won't rain!

^Terry sure gets around. :smile: He and his wife dropped it off for me. Tell him Patty in So Cal says, "Hi!", please.

Congratulations and good luck! :biggrin: You are smart to leave it stock. Let the '91-'01 mod theirs out. Ours look great the way they were built.

Looks like the same car. I didn't quite have a bad experience with the dealer though compared to what's described on that thread. I dealt with Joe, the Sales Manager, and Mike, the owner, seems to be a straight forward guy. My experience with them, overall, is pretty good. The only thing I didn't like is that they waited so long to send the temp tag to me. Now, I'm not gonna have it on time and will have to drive the car with a tag from my other car when I pick it up. Hopefully, I won't get pull-over!

I had my car shipped from Minnesota. The dealer sent the temp tag with the car, but she didn't send the paper work so that I could get the car registered. I drove on expired temp tags for a month before I got mine properly licensed. Luckily I didn't get pulled over.

Congratulations! Beautiful car and you're going to have some joyful driving days this week.

Congratulations and good luck! :biggrin: You are smart to leave it stock. Let the '91-'01 mod theirs out. Ours look great the way they were built.

I have a 91 and I'm leaving mine stock too. I kind of think all of em are just fine stock. From the inside of the car there isn't a whole lot of difference. Mine is pretty fast too with the comptech exhaust.

Mods are a personal trek. It's kind of like - in a weird way (pursuant to getting flamed royal for my next statement) - getting a tatoo, when you get one well then it's kind of done and it makes the next one easier and so on. That's kinda how mods and tatoos go. Just pulled up my asbestos drawers - fire away. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Please, lower and put spacers @ least on the bug eye will ya? hahaha JK!

Some pics from unloading and when I got it home (after cleaning it).

DSC_1473.jpg

DSC_1480-1.jpg

DSC_1506.jpg

DSC_1487.jpg

DSC_1486.jpg

DSC_1492.jpg

DSC_1499-1.jpg

My babies.... missing my bike in this photo though...
DSC_1488.jpg

very very very nice.

congrats! I remember when mine was delivered. I was as excited as a 10 year old witha a new bike! I could not sleep for days.

Enjoy your new ride!

Keep it for a while, It is a classic.

Very nice, and congratulations! I'm also getting ready to go on an NSX hunt later this year. Just seeing your pictures makes me excited for the day I'll get mine.

Sweet car and I like the color.... very similar to my DD (not NSX).

Tim, you haven't caught flame too bad yet.... so where's your tatoo?

I kid... I haven't been on much since winter and my fall. But that is another story.

It is nice to see a female NSX'r. There are a few but most on Prime are males.

Beautiful car..... enjoy... you will love it.

Some pics from unloading and when I got it home (after cleaning it).

DSC_1499-1.jpg

My babies.... missing my bike in this photo though...
DSC_1488.jpg

Christine, this is getting weird. What is your bike? I have a greenie in my garage too. Mine's a 2003 KLX3000R, made street legal.

Christine, this is getting weird. What is your bike? I have a greenie in my garage too. Mine's a 2003 KLX3000R, made street legal.

Kyra,

My bike is actually a '09 Honda CBR 600RR. The black one to the left of the green dirt bike in the photo below..

DSC_1499-1.jpg

Kyra,

My bike is actually a '09 Honda CBR 600RR. The black one to the left of the green dirt bike in the photo below..

Oh. So, a Honda motorcycle, and two Acura cars. Nice collection! :smile:

Back