• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Latest addition to the model collection

Ok, here's my 1/12 Honda RC211V:

7852589316_e35b261aca_b.jpg

7852609864_afa8042ff3_b.jpg

Ok, here's my 1/12 Honda RC211V:

Is this one you have to assemble or did it come ready to display?

How bout that black NSX you have on the lift?

I LOVE models but I never built them, too much of a perfectionist and don't have a steady enough hand!

Is this one you have to assemble or did it come ready to display?

How bout that black NSX you have on the lift?

I LOVE models but I never built them, too much of a perfectionist and don't have a steady enough hand!

These are all diecast. The black NSX is an AutoArt.

Ok, to all those who complained I did not have any people in the garage, I added a full pit crew, photographer and a cameraman..and threw in a pit board :tongue:

10753095784_049145efc1_b.jpg

10753105264_bc1ac6396a_b.jpg

10753112904_5e40651e30_b.jpg

I hate paying $60 for 1:18 scale IndyCars, you guys take it to a whole new level, but they look great!

This makes me giddy. How awesome is this! Great job!

I just stumbled upon this thread! How's the collecting going Shawn?

Ive probably bought 20-30 Porsche Minichamps in the last 2 months, 1:43's. Im addicted.

I just stumbled upon this thread! How's the collecting going Shawn?

Ive probably bought 20-30 Porsche Minichamps in the last 2 months, 1:43's. Im addicted.

Pretty good - collecting NSX lit now. If you like those you'd fall in love with the "Gas Station" by the Nurburgring. Literally thousands of models and lots of diorama possibilities like Jim has posted.

Hey Jim,

I don't know if you know of this site but they hold a large selection of car/motorcycle models. They tend to be sold out quick but best of luck if you order from here.

http://www.amiami.com/top/page/c/car_models.html

If you are looking to collect any more MP4/4 but they currently have a Hand-made one of A. Prost. Senna is sold out :(

They currently have a Berlina Black NSX and Sebring Silver NSX from AutoART. ~$135 without shipping. It should be cheaper than ebay finds if anyone is looking for one!

Back