• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Latest addition to the model collection

Jim

Experienced Member
I finally got Senna's McLaren MP4/5.

7647906150_8a878691d7_b.jpg

1:18?

Nice, I have MP4/4 to 8 plus FW14.

Good stuff, don't get to see the Marlboro decals too often.

CONGRATS!! Where did U buy it? I have been looking for one for a long time.

Beautiful! What brand model? Some of examples of the MP4 are incredibly detailed.

It's a Minichamps. These are expensive because they are no longer made.

However, I believe Minichamps has recently released '93 Senna's MP4/8 #8 car, so the going rate for those are not as bad.

It's a Minichamps. These are expensive because they are no longer made.

However, I believe Minichamps has recently released '93 Senna's MP4/8 #8 car, so the going rate for those are not as bad.
Example of how expensive?:smile: I could not find it.

Last edited:
The earlier MP4s (Honda powered) go for $200+ and up. :eek: The later models that were powered by Ford are sub $200.

FYI - there's a gas station (yes, you read that correctly) near the Nurburgring that has the largest collection of scale car models that I've ever seen. There were two examples of this very Minichamps MP4/5 - at least there were a few weeks ago.

I don't know the URL of the gas station or if even they have one but they're there.

Yeah, I have Senna's MP4/6 and FW16 with Marlboro & Rothmans livery and actually got good deals on both (< $100) but if you want the MP4/4 or MP4/5B with tobacco branding you are going to pay a pretty penny. Even finding the Honda RA106 with Lucky Strike livery is a $250+ proposition and finding Schumacher's Benetton B195 with both Mild Seven and Bitburger branding is next to impossible.

Last edited:
wow ...amazing Jim.....:eek:

You should add the large snap-on top and bottom chests.

I love the idea of a scaled model of a F1 garage...

Is the driver removable? It looks kinda funny with him setting in the car while in the garage. Of course, I do that alot in my car while in my garage.:redface: LOL

Back