• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New AutoArt NSX Diecast model

New AutoArt NSX Diecast model

1:18

ava after Jan 2006

Attachments

• 80399a.jpg
    80399a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 801
  • 80399b.jpg
    80399b.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 761
  • 80398a.jpg
    80398a.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 852
  • 80397a.jpg
    80397a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 852
Last edited:
Wow. I thought AutoArt would never make an NSX model. I have to go to our local dealer for these. Thanks. :smile:

Very cool...been looking for another quality model to pick up, and I don't have any JGTC cars yet...this will definitely be added :) Hard part will be picking out which one I want more :(

I dont think they ever made one in silver. You can do a google on the kyosho but you'll probably end up only getting red. The black one is pretty much non existent now... try ewa

okay. I would happy to get a 1:12 or 1:18 diecast model of the NSX regardless of color. I want the fidelity to be high. I will purchase one of the models from the AutoArt site when available but would like to find one before that.

Im a die-cast car nut myself. I have over 100 1:18 sport car models. Im moving into a new house this week and plan on making a spare bedroom my car memorabilia room. Im looking at getting some big class case's to display these babies. They are all brand new and still in the box's :wink:

dainese51 said:
I dont think they ever made one in silver. You can do a google on the kyosho but you'll probably end up only getting red. The black one is pretty much non existent now... try ewa

they are not release yet.......until next year

i know this company really well, so i can get the photo from them b4 they release to public

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Im a die-cast car nut myself. I have over 100 1:18 sport car models. Im moving into a new house this week and plan on making a spare bedroom my car memorabilia room. Im looking at getting some big class case's to display these babies. They are all brand new and still in the box's :wink:

I'm like you, only my collection is all Honda: Formula 1 cars, Champ cars, Indy cars, JGTC cars and production Honda models. My wife and I are moving into a new house as well and she's trying to find some glass display cases for me to put my babies! :smile:

That's awesome...I never thought Autoart would make an NSX either. About friggin time because I am not happy with my Kyosho NSXs. I wonder if they will make road-going NSXs? Well, these will go nicely with my collection.

if you are thinking of group buy try to contact NSXkur (Thomas) since he know the Auto Art person really well, he might be able to organise a group buy when they are available next year .........

:mad: I am so hating that I'm getting into Diecasts!!! :biggrin:

I'm gonna go broke buying all the cars that I want....
I'm definately game for a group buy on a few of those cars.

I think AutoArt is one of the good company to make die - cast model

all of them are look real............

only NSX 1:18 TAKATA # 18 is available after Jan 2006

all the rest ( to be advised )

Back