• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New AutoArt NSX Diecast model

Re: For those interested...

Osiris_x11 said:
"Group Buy" potential here... already $64.99/each w/o multiple purchase, any discount request, or group buy. So, ala'carte-in`cognito comes out to:
(1) AA NSX 1:18 diecast model: $74.41/shipped
(2) AA NSX 1:18 diecast models: $141.78/shipped
(3) AA NSX 1:18 diecast: $210.38/shipped

Regarding group discount extension, that's also possible:

Subject: Re: FEEDBACK: Group Buys: NSX Auto-Art
To: [email protected]

Thanks for your email. We can setup a group buy program for you. Please
tell me following information:

1. How many pieces you like to order for your group

2. Where you need us to ship the whole package

Then we can figure out the best discount and shipping cost for you.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!

John
www.wildcollections.com

Nota Bena: I/BigO'/Osiris_x11 have no affiliation or financial incentive/interest w/ www.wildcollections.com. It's just a hobby enthusiast site I came across on the 'net & decided to inquire further re: "Group Buy", as per interest noted on this thread.

Are these prices shipped to door?

I had been emailing Thomas (NSXkur), he can offer us $50 + shipping.

Shipping is international and they comes in box of 6, around $100, which make it $66.67 to US, than the local shipping to you unless you order 6 cars (any model not just NSX).

Also, according to him only 80399 is available now, the others will start to become available end of May.

He would be more than happy to do the purchase for us and ship them to us.

So if you by 6 models than you do save some money.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

go w/ the flow...

I rechecked the web-site, Takata Dome is available. The ZOX Mugen & Raybrig are "coming soon", thanks for the update NSXkur & awsomr1.
icon14.gif

There's a domestic shipping calc. on the site, I simply put in (1) model then (2) models, finally (3) models, etc'... shipping goes down quite a bit after (1) model.

I'll re-email the guy to inquire about anticipated arrival, and pricing. I was thinking to ask G.B rates for:

• (15) Takata Dome + (25) ZOX Mugen + (25) Raybrig
  • (10) Takata Dome + (15) ZOX Mugen + (15) Raybrig
  • (5) Takata Dome + (10) ZOX Mugen + (10) Raybrig

It seems likely that for a G.B., best price will be the importer bringing in his container/freight, which subsidizes overall int'l shipping costs. Then obviously US domestic shipping to respective customers. {BTW: This business is in SoCal/LA-area} I'm sure a fair amount of European NSX'ers would be interested as well. In GBP, it has potential to be a rather fair deal & the models could be drop-shipped directly there.

IMHO, if it's a significant concession in price then it's worth pursuing. But if it's merely nickle-n-dime here & there, going through a fellow NSX'er (NSXkur) would of-course be the plan... :cool:

awsomr1 said:
He [NSXkur] would be more than happy to do the purchase for us and ship them to us.

So, $66.67 shipped to US, then domestic shipping for 2kg/model (~4.5lbs.)... USPS book/media rate is only $3'ish... :tongue: (Priority/ParcelPost are $9-$10)

Let's see what happens. . .

Re: go w/ the flow...

Osiris_x11 said:
I rechecked the web-site, Takata Dome is available. The ZOX Mugen & Raybrig are "coming soon", thanks for the update NSXkur & awsomr1.
icon14.gif

There's a domestic shipping calc. on the site, I simply put in (1) model then (2) models, finally (3) models, etc'... shipping goes down quite a bit after (1) model.

I'll re-email the guy to inquire about anticipated arrival, and pricing. I was thinking to ask G.B rates for:

• (15) Takata Dome + (25) ZOX Mugen + (25) Raybrig
  • (10) Takata Dome + (15) ZOX Mugen + (15) Raybrig
  • (5) Takata Dome + (10) ZOX Mugen + (10) Raybrig

It seems likely that for a G.B., best price will be the importer bringing in his container/freight, which subsidizes overall int'l shipping costs. Then obviously US domestic shipping to respective customers. {BTW: This business is in SoCal/LA-area} I'm sure a fair amount of European NSX'ers would be interested as well. In GBP, it has potential to be a rather fair deal & the models could be drop-shipped directly there.

IMHO, if it's a significant concession in price then it's worth pursuing. But if it's merely nickle-n-dime here & there, going through a fellow NSX'er (NSXkur) would of-course be the plan... :cool:

So, $66.67 shipped to US, then domestic shipping for 2kg/model (~4.5lbs.)... USPS book/media rate is only $3'ish... :tongue: (Priority/ParcelPost are $9-$10)

Let's see what happens. . .

If you can get it from USA cheaper...i think you better buy from USA direct

reason you buy from me is : you can buy other Autoart products which you can not get it from your area.... or you want to buy qty..so you can get the benfit

if you need my help to buy other Autoart products, pls let me know

thanks

80397 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2003' G "ZOX MUGEN" #16 ava end of May
80398 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2003' "RAYBRIG" #100 ava end of May
80399 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2003' TAKATA DOM #18 ava now
80497 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2004 RAYBRING #100 to be advised later.
80498 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2004' TAKATA DOME #18 to be advised later.
80499 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2004' EPSON #32 to be advised later.

just seein' how the pie tastes down the street...

NSXkur said:
If you can get it from USA cheaper...i think you better buy from USA direct

reason you buy from me is : you can buy other Autoart products which you can not get it from your area.... or you want to buy qty..so you can get the benfit

if you need my help to buy other Autoart products, pls let me know

thanks

80397 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2003' G "ZOX MUGEN" #16 ava end of May
80398 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2003' "RAYBRIG" #100 ava end of May
80399 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2003' TAKATA DOM #18 ava now
80497 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2004 RAYBRING #100 to be advised later.
80498 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2004' TAKATA DOME #18 to be advised later.
80499 1/18 HONDA NSX JGTC 2004' EPSON #32 to be advised later.

Unless it's a significant price-difference, it won't be worthwhile to go the other route. I totally agree w/ you, under the guise of other AA models being more accessible & priced better by initiating a G.B. That is something not reflected in the price, therefore needs to be reiterated to everyone! :cool:

Like I said, doesn't hurt to see what scheme the importer will come up w/. $5-$10off/model, nah. $20-$25off/model, well that's a start... :wink:

Back