• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new member. new owner. thanks for the posts - helped me get a $50.5k discount.

Hey guys - i just joined after lurking for a while. Thanks to the info I picked up on the forum and a very easy to work with dealer I just pulled the trigger on my first Japanese supercar! ( Coming from German and British.) I am pumped and can't wait to take it for a spin!

I was able to get a $182k car for $131.5k. I know they have another one they are looking to move if you want more information. (PM me) Btw - I am in New England....so i won't be driving it for long before it goes in to storage for the year. :(

Thanks again and I hope you all are able to find similar deals!

Last edited:
Job well done, I believe "no pix it didn't happen" hahaha

BTW, I guess cause you are a new member you can not be pm'd? I tried

Last edited:
gotcha...posted the pic! I was looking at black...but i dont think i can deal with keeping it clean...Pearl Red was the other option!

Hey guys - i just joined after lurking for a while. Thanks to the info I picked up on the forum and a very easy to work with dealer I just pulled the trigger on my first Japanese supercar! ( Coming from German and British.) I am pumped and can't wait to take it for a spin!

I was able to get a $182k car for $131.5k. I know they have another one they are looking to move if you want more information. (PM me) Btw - I am in New England....so i won't be driving it for long before it goes in to storage for the year. :(

wow great deal, I was looking for one optioned like that and couldn't find it in FL. All were fully loaded $205k plus Mine was a base so 38k to 40k was about the limit off the more fully loaded ones got closer to 50k to 60k off like the blue one I posted with a sticker in the high $200k.

I love it no carbon fibre spoiler car looks better like that nice!

Last edited:
Good color - great deal....

images_zps1ee40445.jpeg~original

Please message me or email me [email protected]

Can’t pm you. Very interested

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Looking forward to reading about your driving impressions with the new toy....

What other cars were you shopping before you bought this? Was it a planned purchase or just bought on a whim? :)

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Looking forward to reading about your driving impressions with the new toy....

What other cars were you shopping before you bought this? Was it a planned purchase or just bought on a whim? :)

i hate to say it - but kind of bought on a whim....i have had 2 R8's and looked at the new one...but we hated the fact that there is no center screen...i know weird thing to bitch about but my wife sat in it and pretty much said...wtf...i don't get to see the NAV and whats on the radio? She thought it was BS....so to rephrase...my wife hated the no center screen...i could care less...and we all know who is going to win that battle...

anyway...i knew there were deals to be had on this and the dealer knew i had looked months ago...so after some back and forth i ended up pulling the trigger....

Wow - actually my wife said the same thing!!!

We bought a Huracan instead of the 2nd gen R8 due to exterior styling. She drove the car a few times and hates driving the Huracan so now she wants her own new NSX. (we have a GPW 04 NSX that will never be for sale).

cheers!

i hate to say it - but kind of bought on a whim....i have had 2 R8's and looked at the new one...but we hated the fact that there is no center screen...i know weird thing to bitch about but my wife sat in it and pretty much said...wtf...i don't get to see the NAV and whats on the radio? She thought it was BS....so to rephrase...my wife hated the no center screen...i could care less...and we all know who is going to win that battle...

anyway...i knew there were deals to be had on this and the dealer knew i had looked months ago...so after some back and forth i ended up pulling the trigger....

I bought mine on a whim. I wanted a super hybrid that I could "afford".

I have similar deal pending. Looking for blue , would love to find one around 185k.

Have to wait for my BMW lease assumption. That takes 3 weeks. I'm sure these deals will still be around, who knows maybe it gets better at year end.

Test drove over it a second time and it was much better second time around.

Car is way fast

Back