• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owner In Burlington, WI

Hi all,

I recently bought an '02 NSX (Yellow/Onyx). I've missed some of the events already, but look forward to meeting some other owners soon. Drop me a PM if you're in the area and interested in getting together.

Best to all,

pharma

Congratulations! Join the club. We've got a lot of events in the Midwest this year, including an NSX car corral at Road America August 11 and NSXPO 2007 in Ohio October 5-9.

Already done. Got my card a couple of weeks ago! Looking forward to addimg something and meeting new people.

Hi all,

I recently bought an '02 NSX (Yellow/Onyx). I've missed some of the events already, but look forward to meeting some other owners soon. Drop me a PM if you're in the area and interested in getting together.

Best to all,

pharma
Welcome Pharma -- am up in Racine/Sturtevant a few weeks/month, doing some work on a long-term client project. I try to bring the NSX up every now and then.

Several of my work colleagues live in Burlington - sounds like a nice area.

Hope to see you at one of the event.

Regards - Manuel (93 silver/onyx)

Welcome!

Wed nights at about 6:00 durring the summer there is a gathering at Kopps custard in Brookfield. Supras, RX7, NSX.. Meet there take a drive and get dinner.

Also there is Guss's in East Troy which has a Saturday cruise night, the place is packed, mostly hotrods, fun to see and I would like to get a group of NSX's together sometime and take a corner of the parking lot.

On the 14th at least 4 of us are going to be at Road America with the F-body Midwest zooming around the track. $5 will get you in and we can give rides. If you are interested is seeing what its like to do 140 legally in an NSX. :biggrin:

Last edited:
BrianK,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was gassing up yesterday and a couple of people stopped to ask what kind of car, etc. That's the attention you get when everyone else has a 2007 Silverado or an F-350 Dualie truck!

When the weather becomes more predictable, I'll be at Kopps on Brookfield--near the ice rink, I think. I probably cannot make RA on the 14th, though. I'll start slow.

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes! Photos are forthcoming--when the weather cooperates.

Welcome, welcome. Another NSX would make 6, excellent. Let's see, it's two blocks from where you live Brian and we never see you on Wednesdays...your not getting your $20 until you show up :biggrin: Anyway, hope you guys can make it some Wed. We're fairly regular when the weather is nice. And generally monthly at Gus's on Saturdays, sometimes we go on Wed. to Gus's from Kopp's...it's a great drive.

Jim

Let's see, it's two blocks from where you live Brian and we never see you on Wednesdays...your not getting your $20 until you show up :biggrin:
Jim

Hey Jim

Missed out on the inhertance when I got divorced so I have to go to work and 2nd shift no less so it's hard for me to make it. Kopps to Guss's sounds like a great run would like to make that Wed.

Last edited:
Back