• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner 1992 Formula Red JH4NA1159NT800750

Hi! I have to say (with a huge smile!) than I'm the new owner of a 1992 5MT Formula Red. I'm a little bit a newbie in the Nsx world since last year. I bought my first last april, a 1991 5MT Sebring Silver. I enjoyed the car a lot before winter. Last week a good opportunity showed up and I jump on it. I found very instructive and useful what we can found about theses car on that forum. It's a great community.

So the 1992 is bone stock for now. The Nsx phone is still there (and working)!
As 44k miles on it.
I looking forward to do a mild refresh like I did with the Silver.
-02 Oem wheels
-02 Oem rear valance
-02 Downforce side skirts and door sills
-02 Oem taillights
-V2 Pride exhaust
Thankfully I can get theses parts from Teknotik in Toronto. It's always a pleasure to deal with Eric Daoust. Excellent prices and services.
It was a blast putting all theses pieces together, It will be nice to work on that 1992.
The picture don't give justice to the paint on the car, it was taken in my warehouse where the lighting is not that good.
Can't wait for spring,
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

____________________________________________________________________________________________
1991 Sebring Silver 5MT
1992 Formula Red 5MT

Last edited:
Nice minty fresh Canadian Car. (I can tell by the VIN) Where did you find that?
Thanks! The 1992 is originally a US car, it was imported in Canada in 2003. I was able to find it not far from Montréal, less than an hour from my place.
Therefore, the 1991 Silver is a Canadian car. 1 of 3 in that color for the Canadian market that year! Nice S2000 you have! I was looking for that too but clean one and unmodded are now very difficult to find.. I hope my brother get one this year, I never had the chance to drive one,

- - - Updated - - -

Silver looked awesome
Thank you! I see you have 2 NSX too. Does one get jealous of the other when you don't drive it?

Lol yes red one is parked while I daily drive my black one

I passed by the dealership to check it out... awesome car and real enthusiast owners. These 2 cars are in great caring hands! Looking forward to a Montreal NSX convoy!

Back