• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner - 2000 NSX-T Long Beach Blue Pearl

Hi All,

My name is Szu and I'm the new owner of a 2000 Long Beach Blue Pearl / Black NSX-T in the CA Bay Area.

The car is all original and spent its entire life so far in the bay area since first purchased in 2000. :smile:

Hope to see some of you around on the road.

Acura offered a "Long Beach Blue Pearl" in 2000? I thought it was "Monaco Blue". Would love to see pictures if they did though....that would be sweet!!

Acura offered a "Long Beach Blue Pearl" in 2000? I thought it was "Monaco Blue". Would love to see pictures if they did though....that would be sweet!!

I was thinking the samething. The only way this could happen I guess if it was repainted that color.

Congrats but like everyone else I repeat pics pics pics

Nice CAR!
I was watching that car on autotrader.com for a while.
Looks like it has been very well cared for.

I was gona say i thought it was an 02 up. Maybe since theres a thread lbbp he thought it was. Either way its an X ;) congrats

Re: New Owner - 2000 NSX-T *Monaco* Blue Pearl

how embarrassing :redface: lol! it is a Monaco Blue Pearl / Black 2000. Sorry, have only crappy camera phone pics, we also have an S2000 in the family so was planing on taking some nice photos with the pair this Sunday. Thanks for the warm welcome to the board!

5737764634_961a02ed99_b.jpg

Last edited:
very nice welcome aboard! You'll never look back :wink:

Another NSX and S2000 combo! Beautiful car -- welcome! Jay

Nice looking car - the picture actually makes it look pretty close to LBBP. I think a 2000 would look awesome in LBBP... potential repainting for mine, maybe!

I was watching that car on autotrader.com for a while.
Looks like it has been very well cared for

The gentleman that owned it before me did care for it well and only drove it for about 500 miles since Aug 2010. He kept it all original and regularly serviced for the major stuff at a local Acura dealer.

One of my criteria for the NSX I selected was that it had to be all original, couldn't be happier with the find and it just happened to be local which was a plus!

Now just need to get a cd changer into it, the cassette player is killing me slowly :tongue:

Szu....congrats on the car..... if you see the exact same car in the bay area driving around, don't forget to wave.... it'll be me :biggrin: That's why I was curious if you had the car repainted Long Beach Blue Pearl, since my 2000 factory color was listed as Monaco Blue :smile:

Again congrats on the NSX!!!

Do not buy a cd changer. Buy a iPod adapter buy grom or USAspec.
You will be much happier. Just search for iPod.

if you see the exact same car in the bay area driving around, don't forget to wave
will do :smile:, hopefully there will be some form of bay area meet sometime soon.

Do not buy a cd changer. Buy a iPod adapter buy grom or USAspec.
You will be much happier. Just search for iPod.
Funny you mentioned this, just did a bunch of reading from old posts regarding the Smartenna and USAspec ipod adapter, looks like the way to go. Thanks for the heads up!

some more updated pics with a better camera :biggrin:
5747730564_56efddc824_z.jpg

5747180631_ed02309986_z.jpg

Back