• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner from France

Interesting. My daughter spent a semester at American University in Paris and traveled across France and didn't see a single one. And she would recognize one too :wink: So were they all in hibernation or in south of France?
No, there are only very few dans le grande nation de Napoleon. :) Same for all European countries, very rare. I don't even see one on the road here in Switzerland by occasion for years and we're a small country but with the highest concentration of NSX's.

No, there are only very few dans le grande nation de Napoleon. :) Same for all European countries, very rare. I don't even see one on the road here in Switzerland by occasion for years and we're a small country but with the highest concentration of NSX's.

I ride with my NSX since 2007 in Belgium, this day I have never seen or crossed another NSX ... here I am alone in the world!

Welcome to the community. I just spent a couple weeks riding a motorcycle in the Alps and was always looking for an NSX on the road......not a one. It's a very special machine, congrats!

Sorry, I clicked enter by mistake. Even here in California with so many NSXs it's still rare to see them. I know around six guys in my valley who have them but only see one every couple of months.

What I like about being an NSX owner is all the interesting people I've met. Our cars really start a conversation going and when I go to a restaurant or event I always get the best spot, even around Ferraris and other exotics.

Thanks Guys!

For the Acura badges, the last owner wanted to make it look like an Acura so he has put all the badges but I'm going to put it back to it's original state and I'm putting back on the Honda Badges as soon as I can.

Back