• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in Sweet Home Alabama

After wanting an Acura NSX for 20 years, I'm now the very proud owner of a Red 1991 NSX. WOW!!! What a blast to drive. :smile: My dream has come true!
Just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for such a great site.
Sincerely,
Red91

Awesome.... welcome...

I too have a red 91... still lots of fun...

It is wonderful that 20 years worth of waiting... didn't disappoint :biggrin::biggrin:

It sounds like the car met your expectations.... they are a fun car.

ENJOY :cool:

Welcome, and congrats on the purchase (from another 91 red NSX!). Have owned mine for one year, and love it more with each passing day.

Cheers - and Happy Motoring! Jay

Oh what a feeling....driving on the ceiling....good luck with your new to you car...this site will enrich your ownership experience,also look into our national club nsxca.org membership allows you to enjoy another avenue to enjoy your car.

Welcome and congrats!

Congrats!!! I waited 19 years and I have had the car 4 months and it is all that I ever dreamed of. If you have much time, go through all the different forums in Prime, it is just a wealth of knowledge. Enjoy

91 Red/Black
99 TDI Jetta

Congrats.

The feeling you have right now looking at your NSX is the SAME feeling I still get looking at mine!

If you ever want to make it to the Sweet Georgia Peach, (Atlanta) let us know. As soon as it warms up we will start doing events again!

Welcome to prime we love pics too.

I know you will be on this site alot.

but let me tell your gonna have a tough fight with yourself when you see how many upgrades they offer for the NSX.

so lock that wallet up at night cuz thats when you'll be sneaking to the computer to " cheat " on your wife and buy upgrade parts. LOL

glad you finaly got your dream car. I have had mine almost 2 years now. I still look out the window every hour just to see her lines.

and when you park her you will notice that you look back 10 times before you catch yourself doing it. LOL we all have this problem.

I think they call this NSX-itis lol

Welcome to the exclusive NSX club. I also waited 19 years for my 1991 NSX (in Black though, still the fastest colour). If the next 19 years are as fun as the first 6 months I am going to really enjoy them. We need pictures though.

Welcome to a great Forum. This place makes the NSX ownership experience all the better. If you need a great NSX technician, we've got one here in Nashville named Barney Demonbreun (Barn Man). Gotta love those Formula Reds!

Glad to have you aboard! It's a great car and there are a bunch of really helpful people here and it's a great family. I know you'll love the car it is really fun! Enjoy and keep posting. :wink:

Welcome to the best ownership experience ever! I waited 20 years too and it's so much more fun then I ever thought it would be! It turns out that NSX owners are amazing folks, so you don't just get a dream car you also get lots of new friends. Definitely try to get involved in the road trips/activities that your other local owners are sure to have....enjoy!

Back