• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new owner of 92 gpw

Took me a while to get into this site. Such good info all around on here hope to meet a few of yous this year

Attachments

• 20130819_191437_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20130819_191437_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_20130904_211020.jpg
    IMG_20130904_211020.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 2013-09-26 18.57.55.jpg
    2013-09-26 18.57.55.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 237
Congrats and welcome. What part of PA are you in? Did you find it locally? Mine spend its first 21 years in PA

Congrats and welcome. If you haven't already found it, check out the NSX Wiki part of this site which can be reached off the red action bar at the top of most pages. Lots of good info on mods and repairs.

Hi there. I'm from the Hershey area. I find this one in Maryland not to far away. What part of pa are you from?

Hey Eric,
I'm not from PA I live in Cincinnati. My 92 was a Pittsburgh suburbs car since new. I bought it last year. Your GPW looks great!!

What he said. Enjoyed trading messages, and maybe see you and the GPW this year!

nice color I want a white one so bad. NH603P though.

one thing about white NSX's you Have to have 02+ skirts and you have to have 02+ rear valance and a very very very must is lower it about 1.5 inch you will thank me.

White to most of us is a Unicorn you will never see one on the road, you will see black and red and maybe LBBP or brooklands green
Imola and White are the rarest colors so you have a gem.

oh yeah.... if you upgrade the items mentioned never sell the white original parts. if you ever sell it you will want to put them back on for the next owner to enjoy them.

congrats and welcome to the club the NSX isnt as fast as that Bike you have but guys on rockets always give you 2 finger waves when they pass you LOL.

Shawn
According to the WIKI..
There were more Grand Prix White NSX's made (486) than: Imola Orange (49), Midnight Purple (77), Green (264), Rio Yellow (53), Spa Yellow (331), even all yellows combined (384), Monte Carlo blue (66), Monaco Blue (44), LBPB (88), all blues combined (198), Kasier Silver (148).

The only colors more produced for the US than white was: Red, Black, and Sebring Silver.

So not really a Unicorn, but they must all be hiding in garages.

welcome...love the color combination...gpw is not rare but would call it unique and not the color thought of when thinking of nsx. either way love my gpw although it is sitting in the garage under oem car cover...so it really doesnt matter what color...enjoy it and again congratulations...

Thanks for all the love! If I knew how to reply to each individual I would in one post (new to this whole blog thing) I hope to meet a few of you this summer when all this snow clears out. I'm definitely ready for spring

Back