• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No more NSX!!!!!

thuan,

congrat with the baby news and i am pretty sure you will be back as a nsx owner again. i am sometime using my nsx as my own "quiet therary session" to get away from all my normal responsibilities :biggrin: . this has been working well for me :smile:

take care,

-nat

Keep the NSX in a remote, off-site, location. That way when your baby starts crying and your wife is complaining that you do not do enough around the house or change the diapers enough, you can sneak out and really have fun for a while. That would be my plan... :) :cool:

Thuan - Congratulations! Take care of your new one. Raising a child is a fantastic experience. I didn't get my NSX until I had a 16, 14, and 12 yr. old. Had to get it before my kids got to college or it might be ten years!

its funny because i was telling my project manager how if i lived in another state i could buy a ferrari and a house making what we make. and then he said he would have a ferrari too, but instead he has 2 kids. and then called his kids ferrari #1 and #2. something tells me most people would think kids > nsx :biggrin: congrats.

Have fun with the Baby. I wil tell you, having a 3 month old now, that for the first few months, it's not too hard to have a new baby. I'm guessing as she gets more mobile then older and more demanding, it'll become more demanding.

One thing that can help with a new child:

Keep your friends close and your in-laws closer.

Thuan,

Congratulations!!! Hope to see you this summer at some NSX events. Even if you sell your NSX, you're welcome to ride with me in mine. Try to hang on to it if you can. If it gets tight financially, or you aren't using it as much as you'd like, then you can always sell it. You're a good person and you'll do what's right for you and your new family. I wish you all the best. Take care.

Chris

Chris,

I really appreciate your nice gesture and thanks for the best wishes. I'll definitely will keep in touch with you guys for sure!!!!:smile:

After given much thought to this whole thing, I might keep my NSX until the baby comes and enjoy the NSX for the summer. I want to thank everyone for their adviced, support and congrats!!! It definitely help me out alot making the decision I'll making in the next few months!!! This community definitely shows alot of support than any other car forum I went too. Thanks Everyone, you guys made a difference in my life!!!:smile:

Back