• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSteXpo 2007 October 26-28, 2007 in Austin

If you guys would like to extend the weekend to Monday, October 29th feel free to join MVP Track Time at Hallett Raceway near Tulsa for a day on a great road course.

Details and registration and payment via credit card or Pay Pal are at:
http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Please follow the Pay Pal link to make your payment and once completed, fill in the blue outlined box to finalize your spot at Hallett. Upon completion of both parts, I will send a confirmation e-mail.

If you have any quesitons, please don't hesitate to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected]. Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

To answer some of the hotel questions;

It is too close to the event to get special rates without having to put a deposit on the rooms I reserve. Therefore, the hotel is a recommendation and not a sponsor. They will sponsor us for the next event if the turn out is good (hopefully we can have these every 6 months).

Room reserved.

I remember this place from NSteXpo 2004. The rooms are decent, but I really liked the parking. Last time they had plenty of parking and there is a nice area in the parking lot separate from where the majority of guests park. The parking lot is also pretty hard to see from the main road because it has a nice tree screen.

Hey guys,

I just finished driving the poker run. It's going to be great! Only a little construction that is non intrusive. The driving itself took me about 3 1/2 hours and is roughly 200 miles total. The rest of the time will be spent hanging out at some of the stops and lunch. One of the stops was written about by Dennis Quaid on Texas Monthly. The bad part is that there are so many other routes that I wish we had time to take. Make sure you bring your cameras!

Given that, the next NSteXpo, or better yet, the new "NSX Craze" will be in the Spring during the wildflower run with new routes! Oh yeah, we came up with NSX Craze as a name that people can recognize that may not be part of the forum (more marketable). I also think that it'll look better on t-shirts and stickers!

Can't wait!!!! :biggrin:

Room reserved @ Candlewood for the 27th & 28th. I will be there for the 25th activities but will be staying at friends house that night. Can't wait!!!!

If Mike "Bikevil" finishes painting my new hood and bumper, I will be there.:cool:

Last edited:
I am going to try and make it. Although I just got my car and 2 road trips in one month may be a bit too much.... On my Girlfriend.... :tongue:

Just got my car back with a new clutch and other goodies, so I am ready. Would like to have the WW stuff painted and installed but we'll see.

Are any of the Houston guys planning to meet up and caravaning up to austin? I would much rather roll up with some other nsx'ers than drive up there solo, lol.

Jay

Jay

I am sure some of us will end up meeting up and driving up there together. Shoot me a PM with your email address and we will get it squared away next week

Back