• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSteXpo 2007 October 26-28, 2007 in Austin

I was wondering the same thing....haven't even requested Friday off yet...doh.

Why don't we get a local email list for the Houston area NSXer's going? I've wanted to do this is the past, but never got around to it. For the simple fact of coordinating a caravan to Austin like this, as well as being able to "advertise" parts for sale to the local crew first.

PS- In an effort to not take this off topic, you can PM me your email(and name please) and I will start a list and then distribute it to everyone if you like. I know most of you guys already, but if you would like to "update" the email address you would like NSX info going to, that would be great.

Thanks,
- Z

I am going to try and make it. Although I just got my car and 2 road trips in one month may be a bit too much.... On my Girlfriend.... :tongue:

Please do try to make it. It is so sad to not see a single DFW guy show up at TEXPO. I don't get it.

Also, what time do you think the poker run will start on Saturday?

We'll start meeting up at RC Fowlers at 8pm on Friday.

Saturday, the meet up spot will be at the corner of 2222 and 620 at 9:30 and with a departure at about 10am. It meet up spot is not fancy, but it will be really easy to get to from the hotel you're staying at. There is a gas station there where we can fill up and a stand where they sell great fajita tacos to carry us over till lunch.

Sunday, we will meet at Oasis at 11am for brunch.

My cell is 512-573-0660, in case you guys need to call.

MichaelD said:
Hard to believe this event is less than two weeks away! I am ready!
TxChopperGuy said:
It's what? Two weeks away??!!

The cajun newbie is a bit slow huh.:biggrin: 8 days and counting....

Hey, 8 days is less than two week :D I did not say how much less than two weeks :)

Not slow, we just talk different here in the swamp land lol

Henry and I are coming together from North Houston and at least one more, maybe 2. we are supposed to meet a few guys in Katy and head west to get out of town before heading northward.
Scott 832-439-1858

*In case of Emergency*

Hey guys, I was telling the Houston group that I would pack some "just in case" emergency supplies. I just wanted to pass it on to the rest of you...

I'll trying pack a few things below.

• Jumper Cables
  • Tire/plug/repair kit
  • Spare Tire
  • Flash Light
  • Car Cell phone charger
  • New Main Relay
  • Some small tools
Of course, this is just in case kinda stuff, but I'd hate to be or see another NSX stranded so far from home.

See you guys soon!
- Zishan

Dennis, it was nice meeting you this weekend. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club neighbor! Sorry you can't make TeXpo, maybe next year. Give me a call if you need anything...

Henry and I are coming together from North Houston and at least one more, maybe 2. we are supposed to meet a few guys in Katy and head west to get out of town before heading northward.
Scott

Scott, nice meeting you as well. And thanks for swinging by to give me some pointers on the sub. I really appreciate it. Welcome to the club as well! I'll give you a holler when we get closer to Friday.

See ya guys soon,
- Zishan

*In case of Emergency*

Hey guys, I was telling the Houston group that I would pack some "just in case" emergency supplies. I just wanted to pass it on to the rest of you...

I'll trying pack a few things below.

• Jumper Cables
  • Tire/plug/repair kit
  • Spare Tire
  • Flash Light
  • Car Cell phone charger
  • New Main Relay
  • Some small tools
Of course, this is just in case kinda stuff, but I'd hate to be or see another NSX stranded so far from home.

See you guys soon!
- Zishan
Z I can't make it due to work but if you need a spare main relay I've got a perfectly good one I can fedex you next day if so needed. Let me know today.:smile:

Z I can't make it due to work but if you need a spare main relay I've got a perfectly good one I can fedex you next day if so needed. Let me know today.:smile:

Hey David, thanks, but I actually have a new one that I bought just incase that I'll be bringing. But thanks again for the offer! :smile:

Won't be able to make friday's event as we have a party to attend. What time/where are you guys meeting up for the drive on Saturday and what time do you think we will be back (yes another halloween party to get to).

richie

let's rock!?!

I actually wouldn't mind if it rained... as I haven't washed my NSX in a great many blue-moons! :D

I sincerely look forward to crossing paths w/ all of you!

Re: let's rock!?!

I actually wouldn't mind if it rained... as I haven't washed my NSX in a great many blue-moons! :D

I sincerely look forward to crossing paths w/ all of you!

You aint the only one my friend! :smile:

We're here! Man, whata great time we are having. So far I have had a freaking blast!!!! And the weekend is just getting started.
I would like to be the first to extend my appreciation to Louis, what a wonderful job he has done with this. Very very professional planning. Well time to go meet up everybody for the Poker Run, Yeahoo!!!!!

Thanks Luis for organizing this years NSteXpo!! I had a blast and enjoyed meeting everyone. It was a great opportunity to collaborate with other fellow NSXers and learn who is the person behind the avatar.

Last edited:
Can you guys make a new thread in this section and tittle it nsxpo pictures and share them with everyone? it would make things easy:redface: Thanx

Last edited:
Back