• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 1001 times Better than any LAMBORGINI

Wow I came across this website about Lamborgini, and I was so surprised to find out the REAL DEAL about this supercar, check out this link, read the entire story and you will be just as surprised as I was when I found out the REAL STORY of how good or should I say BAD this supercar is. After reading this I appreciate even more than ever my NSX and its reliability, this NSX is my is my daily driver I have about 140K on it and never had any problems with it, I truly belive this is one of the best piece of engineering ever in the automotive industry. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this link as much as I did.

http://www.lambounfall.de/lamborghini_murcielago_crash.html

It's been long time ago so new people would probably enjoy reading this... Anyway, on topic: It's ironic that a 30.000 $ 16 y.o. NSX will be more reliable.

Imagine having spent so much on a car and watching it burning down to dust.

Big deal. Things break on cars.... any make or model can have a mechanical failure.

Like this:

nsx_on_fire_3-18.gif

Pretty sure that's not a reliable design feature; flaming engine bay?

Never mind the burning down of the Lambo but dude several owners have died having the same kind of weird circumstance of the Lambo just deciding to pull to the right side, crash, flip over and burn for no apparent explanation at all, and what adds insult to injury is Lamborgini is in denial that there is some sort of defect of their vehicles, how many more will it take for them to do some kind of recall for their defects, they are more concerned of the negative impact on their name than the life of owners who died on these accidents due to some factory defect or workmanship. And I bet you they know they have some defect, even their brand new AUDI R8 just for no apparent reason burns to a crisp at the test track, very similar to several Gallardos that just blaze up for no reason.

when I see the NSX in flames I think this
1 young kid
2 dad bought it for him
3 him and some friends bolt on a turbo kit
4 they had no Idea how to do it correctly
5 and didnt care
6 he hit the highway after filling it up on regular unleaded

Yes that is an old repost....its been out for years now. But yeah that does suck to own a nice car like that and to think it may have some problems. One of my buddys younger brother owns an 05 murci convertible. Only problem he has had was the cat pushing the hazard button and leaving a dead battery. :cool:

LAMBORGINIs might suck.

Lamborghinis do not. Ever see a Muira up close?

LAMBORGINIs might suck.

Lamborghinis do not. Ever see a Muira up close?

Lamborgs and Ferraris are the "Cat's Meow"...lol... and I have seen a Muira up close - back in 1980 in Calgary...Phat car...very sweet...heard they may be trying to do a retro model in the near future!! Reliability is a key issue for me...that is why I chose the exotic look and reliablity of the NSX...I understand why people own expensive exotics...I just would hate to spend $30,000 in maintenance costs...there is so much more that you could do with that money...aside from that fact...anyone with money can purchase these cars...and anyone can drive them into poles, trees and brick walls!! Sometimes its not the car...but the driver!!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas..God's Speed...

Dam:cool:

Never mind the burning down of the Lambo but dude several owners have died having the same kind of weird circumstance of the Lambo just deciding to pull to the right side, crash, flip over and burn for no apparent explanation at all, and what adds insult to injury is Lamborgini is in denial that there is some sort of defect of their vehicles, how many more will it take for them to do some kind of recall for their defects, they are more concerned of the negative impact on their name than the life of owners who died on these accidents due to some factory defect or workmanship. And I bet you they know they have some defect, even their brand new AUDI R8 just for no apparent reason burns to a crisp at the test track, very similar to several Gallardos that just blaze up for no reason.

There's no mystery in the vehicles swerving and crashing. In the two instances I am aware of, both vehicles had aftermarket wheels that were the source of the problem.

Yes that is an old repost....its been out for years now. But yeah that does suck to own a nice car like that and to think it may have some problems. One of my buddys younger brother owns an 05 murci convertible. Only problem he has had was the cat pushing the hazard button and leaving a dead battery. :cool:

The Prime thread is from early Dec., so it's not old. Meaning if the OP had paid any attention he would have known the topic was very recently brought up on Prime & not start a new thread for the same thing. Like the dozen separate threads on the ZR1, GTR, LF-A, S2000 test mule, tiny yellow NSX, etc., etc. Either nobody read new posts or they have short term memory problems.

Back