• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 2.0 pictures from the NAIAS

Equally as disappointed as I expected to be... so that in itself isn't disappointing.

Well that was a wealth of info... "It'll be a V6"....

I like it. Mid-engine (thank God) and they kept the integrated spoiler design. NSX enough for me. The first worthy successor since the HSC.

me likes...

HSC-meets-HSV... not too shabby! Gotta be rear mid-engine for me, or an Formula-One inspired hybrid-divetrain (ha!).

Last edited:
Well that was a wealth of info... "It'll be a V6"....
As soon as they said 3 years to production, I knew there would be no real details forthcoming. The concept was the chick in the bikini made to sell the two cars to the left and right; just a fantasy for the moment.

Ok I am not feeling tony Starks car.
Ohh well guess I am holding to my car!

I sincerely hope this ugly bird gets major changes
Before going to production in 3 years

OK, probably even better than I hoped for, considering the other recent attempts.

And good old Ohio! Something to make up for taking some of the motorcycle production back to Japan!

Time to start socking away some Benjamins... got three years to work on this? Disappointing if it's that long, but maybe they'll get everything "right".

Not impressed! Not a game changer like our original NSX's are.

Actually glad in a way. Makes our cars that much more special. Built in OH is good for US and good for our hand built beauties!

acura-nsx-concept-lead.jpg

GACK! I had to step away to see a patient, come back and its over...now just the acura logo. Pics?!??!! :eek:

3 years is a lifetime. I'll bet it doesn't look a lot like the concept when it comes out, and I'm sure Acura can uglify it and make it uninspiring by then.

And made in Ohio? WTFO.

nvm:
2012-acura-nsx-concept_100376756_l.jpg

Acura-NSX-Concept-side.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe it will grow on me, but for now I'm not into it. My first clear impression was thinking of what Chevy did with the Camaro reboot. Not exactly what I wanted to feel when seeing the new NSX.

:wink:

GACK! I had to step away to see a patient, come back and its over...now just the acura logo. Pics?!??!! :eek:

LOL... Was he dying Oyagi? should have told him to suck it up for another 10.

OK I am having withdrawal now I need more pics

Ito did say something about track or racing, right?

Back