• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX cruise in Switzerland

Does anyone have details of the NSX drive in the Alps which took place Sunday the 31st of August? I was there driving from Gstaad to Geneva around 4 pm in a rental P.O.S. thinking how nice it would have been to have my NSX on the hairpin turns, when suddenly 6 Nsx's passed me going towards Gstaad. It was an awsome site!

I know they were a little frustrated with all the sunday drivers slowing things down but it was a beautiful day and I was glad to see some quality cars enjoying the ride. Nsx Prime sometimes gets word of the over seas fun so I was wondering....

:cool:

Originally posted by amorules
...when suddenly 6 Nsx's passed me going towards Gstaad.

Hmmm 6? Possible that was only 5 NSX? We drove about 5 pm toward Gstaad!

31.08.0312.jpg

Originally posted by amorules
I know they were a little frustrated with all the sunday drivers slowing things down...

:D :D

You are precise in your remarks as I would expect. I should have said I left Gstaad at 04:00 ( approximately ) I left my watch at home because I was on vacation. I thought your pictures were great! They do not however show the amazing roads properly. I think only a heilcopter could do them justice.

This is just one more reason I am jealous of your country. Switzerland is beautiful. I recommend every NSX'r try to get there. The only trouble is to find someone to rent us NSX's .....In Canada we have a few places which rent exotics. The closest car my car rental place offered was a Mazda Miata. Any recommendations?

Back