• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx,ferrari,ferrari,lambo,lambo,viper,nsx

hi every one ,just got my self an 91 nsx ,i use to own one but sold it.... bad idea ,just wanted to share with you ,that after owning 2 ferrari 2 lambo 2 viper the nsx is THE BEST CAR OUT THERE , not the fastest but the best overall car,(sorry if my english is bad im a frog from quebec)i sold it because i thought that all these other cars would be better( a clutch change on a lambo with a pressure plate 13,000.00) i could could go oon and on but i wont..not tonight maybe tomorow...a good tip from me, buy all the cars you want always keep the nsx the other ones are at f... dealer getting repared again..
__

Glad you came back. Im hooked as well. Crashed my 02 and thought viper, gtr, 360 modena but in the end nothing compares to the nsx. So, im just gona buy another ;)

hi every one ,just got my self an 91 nsx ,i use to own one but sold it.... bad idea ,just wanted to share with you ,that after owning 2 ferrari 2 lambo 2 viper the nsx is THE BEST CAR OUT THERE , not the fastest but the best overall car,(sorry if my english is bad im a frog from quebec)i sold it because i thought that all these other cars would be better( a clutch change on a lambo with a pressure plate 13,000.00) i could could go oon and on but i wont..not tonight maybe tomorow...a good tip from me, buy all the cars you want always keep the nsx the other ones are at f... dealer getting repared again..
__

Are you going to get forced induction or stock? Hard to go from those cars back to NSX speed IMHO.

I will ever be able to own an F car, would be nice, but I need something reliable, I don't see myself ever being okay with a 13k clutch job. LOL

Glad you are back

Jason

Welcome back! I love the NSX as much as anyone, but I have to say that to be fair, I have quite a few friends with modern Ferraris and they are perfectly fine.

At least two guys in my area daily drive F360s and have no issues. Service is of course a lot higher, but you know... I mean its a F360 so obviously there is a high cost of entry. Plus, with a $2500 TB/WP job every 6 years, hoses on every second one of those TB/WPs, the NSX isn't exactly a Civic (likely to get worse as parts get more scarce).

My daily driving F car friends probably do about $300/mth in maintenance if you average it out that way. All of that is preventive. I don't think any of the modern F owners I know have ever had a surprise breakdown (probably b/c they maintain them) I would guess the NSX probably runs me maybe $100/mth in maintenance over time. So of course the Ferrari is 3x, but again... Its a Ferrari.

Similar story with the new Lambos... The idea that they're impossible to live with is a product of the ugly days in the 80s/90s.

What model Ferraris and Lambo?

I've been looking for an F-car... 360 coupe.. Seems like the more I look and put the 360 on one end, the little NSX on the other... well,, I still have the NSX. I'm probably more ego driven.... everything else tells me the NSX does what I need it to do and at the end of the day, it still "loves me" and I love it... who could ask for more.

Glad your back!

__

$13K for the clutch job? I dont have a Lambo yet, but will get one in the future. From what I have read and told, the clutch job $5K-$6K Gallardo(I don't know other Lambo would cost) and it is pretty reliable. Please correct me if I have misunderstood from what they told me and I want to know before I get myself in a hole.

$13K for the clutch job? I dont have a Lambo yet, but will get one in the future. From what I have read and told, the clutch job $5K-$6K Gallardo(I don't know other Lambo would cost) and it is pretty reliable. Please correct me if I have misunderstood from what they told me and I want to know before I get myself in a hole.

Must have been a Murci or Diablo, they are MUCH more expensive than a Gallardo to keep.

Back