• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panel (New Release) Pre Order

Wow, I'm late to this. Any way to get in on the '02+ buy? I'd love to have one in black with black hardware, no logos of any kind if possible.

Yes, I just picked up 70+ panels from the anodizer today, they will be packaging and shipping this week for the remaining majority.

This panel will be a treat to the next owner that buys my NSX :biggrin:. This is a nice cool piece to have for the NSX.

We shipped out another 11 or so today. I will be emailing the tracking numbers to those of you who are still on the list tomorrow.

For those of you who are ON THE LIST, BUT HAVE NOT PAID....Pay up so we can ship your goodies! :) Shipping all of these panels is very labor intensive..haha.

Each one is packaged VERY WELL, and FULLY INSURED. Don't hesitate to file a claim with the shipper if need be.

DSC_0248_zpsd699d0b2.jpg

DSC_0249_zpsb0dba7ca.jpg

My status on first page is still listed as ordered instead of paid. Hope that is just an oversight on the forum and not in actuality.

Each one is packaged VERY WELL, and FULLY INSURED. Don't hesitate to file a claim with the shipper if need be.

Aren't you the shipper? Mine (No. 41 on list) was shipped 1/12 according to tracking # you sent me, but hasn't arrived yet. You say eta is 3-4 days. Today is 7th day. How do I file a claim? PM me. Thanks.

It's 3-4 days depending on location. USPS.com is where you can plug in the tracking information.

We are almost sold out of Anodized Finish panels....

I do have a few Powdercoat panels available - Red Wrinkle / Black Wrinkle finish - Please inquire.

Last edited:
Black Anodized /w red washer kit. as per our PM's

Yes, please call to arrange payment.

Also, I just got back the samples of the 2 powdercoat finishes....and they look great! We used a low-wrinkle texture finish like OEM Honda uses for the NSX Valve Covers...These were done on our NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panels (below).

Wrinkle Red Powdercoat Finish:

DSC_0261_zps1742ec20.jpg

Wrinkle Black Powdercoat Finish:

DSC_0260_zpsf2e4cf11.jpg

Here's a closeup of the finish texture on one of our Manifold Covers:

DSC_0257_zps86c0e3d2.jpg

Last edited:
How about producing matching radiator mounts? I am sure everyone who ordered the Cooling Panel would jump on radiator mounts that match. :smile:

Back