• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in turtle wax commercial!

Has anyone seen it? I just saw it on Bravo. I missed the name of the owner (if it really was the owner). It was a black NSX.

I hate to say it because i love seeing NSX's, but turtle wax isn't that great so it hurts me to see them saying they use it...:(

NetViper said:
Has anyone seen it? I just saw it on Bravo. I missed the name of the owner (if it really was the owner). It was a black NSX.
IIRC there were some posts in the Midwest (Chicago area), where TW was inviting owners/cars to "audition" for the role... they wanted a BLACK NSX as this helps showcase a good shine.

I don't know the guy in the commercial...

Re: Re: NSX in turtle wax commercial!

nsx1164 said:
IIRC there were some posts in the Midwest (Chicago area), where TW was inviting owners/cars to "audition" for the role... they wanted a BLACK NSX as this helps showcase a good shine.

I don't know the guy in the commercial...

I auditioned my black NSX back in October. The casting lady said they were looking for a dark NSX. Unfortunately, Turtle Wax never called me.

Here in CT I've seen a Turtle Wax commercial that shows the maintenence guy of some auto museum using the new Turtle Wax on all of the museum's cars. I'm still using Zaino..:p

thanx NetViper... that's what i've been missing.
If he wanted to get noticed, why didn't he buy a 'bling bling' civic? :D Oh... that's getting noticed for the wrong reason... ;)

this is my car now, bringing this post from the depths !!
Wish I could find the video, nice to have record of with the car

speaking of nsx sightings in media, saw this pic on instagram. turns out there is an nsx in a physics book out there somewhere :)

QuHnMie.png

I auditioned my black NSX back in October. The casting lady said they were looking for a dark NSX. Unfortunately, Turtle Wax never called me.

Wait, so black is not < or = to dark?

On a serious note, we should probably have a discussion on what are the proper/acceptable products to use on our vehicles.

Back