• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX meet at Hoehn Acura

Update

I will need a head count soon. This are not confirmed yet...but here's what I have been working on...update as of 5/14
Hoehn NSX Techs will be available between 12:30 to 2:00 PM
Hoehn Parts Reps will be available between 12:30 to 2:00 PM
Comptech Reps at Hoehn for Q & A
Lunch provided by Hoehn

On behalf of everyone here. Thanks, Justin for putting this together.

I'm in but I need detail on the route.

I guess, from what I gather, Ortega Run from the top of the hill to the bottom then off to Hoehn? That would be short and sweet, IMO. I don't want to go the full length of the ride all the way to Palomar.

is there a run happening in conjunction with this meet?
....or are people confusing the june 8th nsxprime canyon run with this event?

supergreen125 said:
is there a run happening in conjunction with this meet?
....or are people confusing the june 8th nsxprime canyon run with this event?
I think the idea is to put on a mini run prior to the Hoehn Event. IMO a full run to Palomar would be more than time would allow. A shorter but enthusiatic route might be mapped.

ok. well i'm up for anything. even if all we do is meet in OC and caravan down the 5 together.

we did the run last time ....all the way to polomar moutain and loop around to HOehn, and we got there about 12 something...however, if you guys like a shorter route....by all mean, let draw it up.

I am in as well.

Tan
Wings West Front Lip Monaco Blue Pearl
Wings West Side Skirts
Spugen Custom Exhaust
Wilwood 4 Piston Monoblock Caliper with 13" Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors
HID Bulb Headlight Conversion 8000K
HID Xenarc Sylvania Fog Lights
Volk Racing GT-C Mercury Silver 17/18 setup

Saturday or Sunday??

I will need a head count soon. This are not confirmed yet...but here's what I have been working on...update as of 5/14 Hoehn NSX Techs will be available between 12:30 to 2:00 PM Hoehn Parts Reps will be available between 12:30 to 2:00 PM Comptech Reps at Hoehn for Q & A Lunch provided by Hoehn

So, do we have the date nailed down yet?

I've reread this thread upside down and sideways and can't find (from Justin) if this is happening on Saturday (May 31) or Sunday (June 1). Thanks!

Ortega/Palomar run

Guys I'm in and will be happy to detail the route like last time if you want!

Re: Ortega/Palomar run

lets shorten the map allittle. go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go, go paul go,

Paul65K said:
Guys I'm in and will be happy to detail the route like last time if you want!

I'm also in also and Paul don't forget to mark that right turn you seem to nearly miss everytime! :)