• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R in JAE show (UK)

Just thought I'll share with you guys the Japanese show that I just went to over the weekend. JAE = Japanese Auto Extravaganza, held once a year where various Jap cars clubs (over 100), in the country come together for this not to be missed 'show n shine' event.

Here are the pics of the one and only NSX-R in the UK and only one of two in Europe AFAIK. ENJOY!

NSXCB and S2K Intl club stand. Only a few NSX on the day that I went as the weather went pretty foul and alot of them left early before I arrive :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_2987.JPG
    IMG_2987.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 899
  • IMG_2986.JPG
    IMG_2986.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_2981.JPG
    IMG_2981.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG_2979.JPG
    IMG_2979.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_2978.JPG
    IMG_2978.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:
There's something wrong with your tags - no pics to see (I guess you didn't insert the correct links). And of course I'm keen to see a pic of one of the rare NSXs with the same coulour as mine. :smile:

That depends where the pics are. If they are on your computer, then choose "Manage attachments" in the reply window (scroll down). If they are on your website, then choose the "image"-button you already used and insert the complete URL for the pic (including http://....).

Ahh I see. I've added them but hmmm I'm not liking these attachments too much... can't add comments and small file sizes...

I will add some more, resize them and host them somewhere else later when I get home tonight. :smile:

How come the NSX-R does not have white headlamps?

NSX-R owner in Greater London

Procar Specials said:
Is the NSX-R owner from UK too?

The owner of the NSX-R in the UK is on the NSX Club of Britain forum: www.nsxcb.co.uk, user ID: Fuzilov

He is rather well connected, so I'm sure his NSX-R will be well maintained. He actually had to prove to Honda that he was credible in order to be able to even purchase the only NSX-R example in the UK.

Jin1976 said:
How come the NSX-R does not have white headlamps?

The car was originally brought into the UK by Honda, as the prototype for the UK TypeR that they were thinking of selling.

So I'm guessing it has Euro-marked headlights, which would be silver, using normal European headlights. They wouldn't of made a one off set of Euro white lights and get them tested. Also I believe the car has an airbag wheel, and tyres are not RE070s.

yes, all NSX-R's which I have seen (I remember at 4 cars) have had different specs.
Different spoilers, frontlight colours, hoods,exhausts, instrument gauge clusters etc.

It seems that these cars comes from the beginning of the production, maybe
they were test prototypes.

I wonder where this guy can order his parts.
Because I can get all NSX-R parts officialy, maybe I can help.

Kevin, this guy must be jealous if he will see your wheels and tires.
http://www.isitaboat.co.uk/cruises/santapod_jap_meet_04/santapod jap meet 04 064.jpg

I don't think he'll be jealous. I may have the wheels, but he has the rest of the car!

Also surprised to see other people have been taking pics of my car. Not sure if I like that.

anyone got those wheels up for sale please let me know ......

Last edited:
I don't think he'll be jealous. I may have the wheels, but he has the rest of the car!
Also surprised to see other people have been taking pics of my car. Not sure if I like that.

I was joking :smile:
But if I remember right the german sport auto wrote that these condidential tires makes the main difference in lap time.

Kevin....this picture from your wheel I found as I visited the 'Festival of Speed' webside.

anyone got those wheels up for sale please let me know ......
j14nsx got this used NSX-R wheel kit from me last year,
but it was the last used kit.

I have ordered 3 new NSX-R wheel kits in japan,
but they will cost alot of money.
5576NSX-R_wheels_7-med.jpg

If you are interested, email me.

Back