• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Sales figures > 1st of March

What color are you looking for again :confused:

I can confirm this. What's left now are the mid- and high-specced cars.

PS, I did a few more EMGs, docjohn. :D :D Now I have to decide. Love my current car, but the deals on the new one....some are still tasty....I'm honestly hoping I can resist.....

Resistance is futile, especially when you get the sense the dealer is "open" to fair offers.

This past Saturday was my day to just visit dealerships to check out what the upcharge for Nouvelle Blue and Valencia Red was all about. I had my mind set on Nord Gray with iron brakes (none were available), so wasn't in a procurement mindset. Didn't make it to Nouvelle Blue.

Resistance is futile, especially when you get the sense the dealer is "open" to fair offers.

This past Saturday was my day to just visit dealerships to check out what the upcharge for Nouvelle Blue and Valencia Red was all about. I had my mind set on Nord Gray

There is a Nord Gray/ Saddle w CCB's, ELS/ Technology XM available at South Coast Acura ....FWIW :smile:

monrony_1509920743947.jpg

Last edited:
There is a Nord Gray/ Saddle w CCB's, ELS/ Technology XM available at South Coast Acura ....FWIW :smile:

Yes, I did see that, prior to my Saturday drive. The Valencia Red made such an impression on me, I took it home; looking to stack these two on a lift.

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3477 (1).jpg

I personally thought the Valencia Red was killer (albeit $6K up charge) but wife was having nothing to do with it. Beautiful Car, job well done and Enjoy!!!:cool:

BTW
I love the Factory "Y" Wheels....JM2C...I could be wrong

Last edited:
What color are you looking for again :confused:

If you are referring to me, I haven't stated explicitly what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for silver/ebony or silver/red or blue/any interior except the light tan; car must have XM and leather/alcantara seats. Prefer steel brakes but I'll take carbon ceramics if I must. If anyone can point me to such a low spec'd car in the Midwest or East for a stellar price, I'm game as long as I can get a reasonable trade on my 1999. If not, my 1999 remains with me for the duration and I walk away from the whole NSX 2.0 enterprise.

Definitely not black. Red is acceptable but not ideal.

Back