• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXcapades 2014 Dec.6-7

Thanks, Wei-Shen. We'll bring a trio of Jacksons and square up when we see you. Thanks so much for your efforts.

Last edited:
Here are some photos from the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, where we had lunch at the Fairway Pub, a short walk from the Festival of Speed. Thanks to Wei-Shen for arranging a group lunch and parking at the pub, although the Ritz was hamstrung a little with the concurrent Festival and PNC golf tournament.

I didn't do the country drive, so I don't have any photos of our beloved cars in action, but I got some shots of the attendees.

In any case, the Festival was sort of a cross between a concours d'elegance and a really nice local car show, which sort of made it interesting since the cars on display comprised an eclectic set.

Thanks to all those who attended and to Wei-Shen and Lynn for hosting dinner Saturday night.

I didn't take a bunch of NSX pictures, so here are some momentos from lunch Sunday.

The Ritz-Carlton, grounds for the Festival.

Hugh and Eddie. My timing sucks. Hugh smiled a bunch this weekend, I just didn't capture it.

Yours truly and my ever-indulgent wife Tammy

Last edited:
wow some NE members in the house....:eek:

I didn't get many, but just found this one left of my 99.

- - - Updated - - -

Wei-shen's McLaren. Any my 99....

Back