• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2003 Discussion

NSXLuvr[/i] [B]where is NSXPO for '04[/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nimbus said:
Watkins Glen, NY.
And, for those who are already just a little curious about what next year's event might be like, here are two tidbits from the "picture is worth a thousand words department":

pic_areainfo.jpg

wgi%5Fmap%5Felevation%5Flg%2Ejpg

Midnight Pearl Cars

Follow up to "Silver Alley", here is a shot of the three Midnight Pearl cars at NSXPO.

(First post after reading for FOUR years. Thanks to all contributors.)

Roy

Attachments

• midnight pearl 2 sm.jpg
    midnight pearl 2 sm.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 800
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that Valerie and I got back yesterday afternoon...haven't even had time to read the posts in this thread. I will try to post some of our pics as soon as possible (we took 3 gigs).

As always great to see the usual faces and get to know some new ones.I was surprised to find that two of my students at the track are physicians,next xpo I,ll try to arrange a lecture so we can get some cme:D We also have at least 3 radiologists that I know of,,,any more rads? Oh and to our member in Germany thanx for the compliments about Trish She is as lovely a person as she is beautiful,imo.

Hey John, as a health economist, also a PhD in medical care organization, and an adjunct professor, perhaps I can be one of the speakers and claim a business deduction as well ............. now we are rolling ..... LOL!

NSXPO 2003 was a blast - thanks to everyone involved in making it happen !!! We never got a chance to see who realized fame and notoriety beyond their wildest dreams in the Concours - if complete list of winners is posted somewhere we would love to see it.:)

docjohn said:
As always great to see the usual faces and get to know some new ones.I was surprised to find that two of my students at the track are physicians,next xpo I,ll try to arrange a lecture so we can get some cme:D We also have at least 3 radiologists that I know of,,,any more rads?

Count me in!:D Nuclear R.Ph. Is there such a thing as "Intensive Car CE"?

Do we have a date for '04? It will be nice to see this come so close to home. I regret having missed the last two. More incentive for me to get the car ready this year.

Last edited:
Juice said:
Nuclear R.Ph.
I guess that's why you got that cool, glow-in-the-dark dash for your NSX. :D

Juice said:
Do we have a date for '04?
I believe we are trying for roughly the same weekend (October 9-10) for next year in Upstate New York. However, the track event at The Glen will be on Monday-Tuesday.

Juice said:
It will be nice to see this come so close to home.
Yes, I think we're going to have a good-sized group of cars leaving Chicago to drive together to NSXPO 2004. Those living west of Chicago are welcome to meet up with our caravan.

Juice,

October 8-12 w/the 11th and 12th being Track Days

Hope to see you:).

LarryB

I'm sure we can come up with some creative medical related talk!All we need now is a sponsoring company or university,lol:cool:

nsxtasy said:
I guess that's why you got that cool, glow-in-the-dark dash for your NSX. :D

Yeh. I talked to my Dr. and he said my guages might be responsible for my inability to have kids. I told him, "No, it's because I'm a male.";)

No need to hope Larry. With your info I will request those days off this week. It seems like a years notice for a week off is necessary at my lab. :eek:

docjohn said:
I'm sure we can come up with some creative medical related talk!All we need now is a sponsoring company or university,lol:cool:

You do know that fuel has radioactive properties. What happens to those properties once a secondary active agent such a fire or compression enters the equation? What about theoretical complete fuel burn? What happens to particle activity once there is theoretically no atom for particles to be cast from? Is there such a thing as a disappearing step down rate for radioactivity? Or does it cause the unstable/metastable structures to change forms due to the violent calamity that we introduce?

With some serious field testing and plenty of funding ;) we might be able to answer these questions and more!

Thanks for NSXPO 2003

I would like to send out a huge thanks to everyone that put NSXPO 2003 together. I woke up early everyday of my vacation to find a wonderful and extensively planned itinerary. Rich and I had a blast meeting all whom we met. BTW he thinks you guys are way cooler than the local PCA guys. If fact he said "When planning fun and exciting events, you NSX's guys don't mess around and really have your sh!t together."

We got back last Thursday night. The car is back in the garage now CLEAN less 7200 miles worth of bugs :D BTW if ever traveling eastbound through Southern Utah with an NSX I highly recomend 9 - 89 - *12* - 24 - 95 - 191 before hopping back on I-70. It offers a wealth of twisties and nat'l parks.

Had a situation with CHiPs on the way home, curious if we have any citationwise lawyers in the house? TIA
-John

Sorry for the long delay - I realized I had a setting wrong when I resized all the photos I had posted, so I had to start from scratch.

I've finally finished post-processing, resizing and uploading all the photos I'm posting for the entire NSXPO event. Most of the pictures were originally 2-3 time higher resolution, but I resized to 1024 wide for web posting.

It took forever to sort all the Saturday track photos so I hope someone enjoys them! :)

I'm still working on getting everyone else's NSXPO 2003 page linked from the bottom. If you are not yet listed, please send me an e-mail with the URL to your photos.

http://www.nsxprime.com/Events/2003/nsxpo2003/nsxpo2003.htm

In the near future I'll add some of my pictures from the week I spent in the area after NSXPO.

P.S. Guys, 200-300kb pictures 1200+ pixels wide are maybe a little much to post in the middle of this thread...? Can you post some smaller ones and link to your full-res shots?

Lud, you rock. You had a lot of fun with that digital Canon!!!

I know you said you took a lot of me, but this is great. The zymol is in the mail (wink-wink):D:D:D

Back