• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 Registration is now Open!

Thanks for letting us know. Will get in contact with webmaster to check.

- - - Updated - - -

The site is in "test mode" at the moment. Sorry to jump the gun - I only found out it was "live" when another member posted it in the florida forum so please bear with us as we work out the kinks.

Thanks for letting us know. Will get in contact with webmaster to check.

- - - Updated - - -

The site is in "test mode" at the moment. Sorry to jump the gun - I only found out it was "live" when another member posted it in the florida forum so please bear with us as we work out the kinks.

Sorry for the error/confusion. In our excitement yo get registration open, we did not thoroughly test all aspects of the registration sequence. This will be resolved shortly.

John Komar & Steve LaClair - Co-Chairs - NSXPO 2013

Sorry for jumping the gun fellow Primates.

In my excitment for my 13th consecutive NSXPO, I am guilty of premature post-ulation. The web registration is being worked on and should be really, truly live (keeping fingers crossed) by the end of the week.

In the meantime, please take note that the early bird pricing for the track event ends in less than 48 hours.

Ok looking forward to another great expo..its been awhile for me 2011.....as an fyi I might have gotten the last king bed room at the host hotel...so make those reservations.

Ok looking forward to another great expo..its been awhile for me 2011.....as an fyi I might have gotten the last king bed room at the host hotel...so make those reservations.

Due to an impending announcement of an addition to the social schedule, it is anticipated the hotel will sell out long before the cut-off date........:biggrin::eek::tongue:

Due to an impending announcement of an addition to the social schedule, it is anticipated the hotel will sell out long before the cut-off date........:biggrin::eek::tongue:
The banquet speaker is going to be... Honey Boo-Boo! :biggrin:

............musical guest Van Halen ... .with David Lee Roth.......

Hi

Just went in to look at the thing and saw this:

"NSXPO 2013 General Registration fee:
Fee includes certain meals, Thursday - Sunday activities, and momento. "

A typo or have something been changed? I vote for typo. Or else I have to do some serious changes to my trip.

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

The banquet speaker is going to be... Honey Boo-Boo! :biggrin:

with s special apperence by Snookie

Best regards

Hi

Just went in to look at the thing and saw this:

"NSXPO 2013 General Registration fee:
Fee includes certain meals, Thursday - Sunday activities, and momento. "

A typo or have something been changed? I vote for typo. Or else I have to do some serious

Best regards

I'm not sure where you see that because this is what I see:

NSXPO 2013 Fees (in US dollars)
Membership in the NSX Club of America is REQUIRED to attend the event.
NSXPO 2013 General/Social Event Registration Fees (Fri - Mon):
* Fee includes certain meals, Friday-Monday activities, and memento. $335 per person or $285 per person if submitted by Wednesday September 11, 2013.
NSXPO 2013 Track Event Registration Fees (Tue - Wed):
***** The NSXPO 2013 High Performance Drivers Education (HPDE) on Tuesday and Wednesday is optional and has a separate fee and registration. $450 per person for 2 days or $395 per person if submitted by Saturday August 17, 2013.
To register for the track days, go to http://bit.ly/12mjhJO.

NSX Club of America (NSXCA) membership dues (if not already a member):
* $40 for one year, $75 for two years, $110 for 3 years.

Late registration fee:
* $75 If submitted after Friday September 20, 2013.

Hi

I went to nsxpo2013.com
then to social event.
Then scrolled down.
Then hit register for NSXPO social event today!
Then hit terms of regsitration
Then enter my surname and member number
Then I got my name at the top
Your plans Are you bringing a spouse

Then Fees:

Fees: All fees are in US dollars.

NSXPO 2013 General Registration fee:
Fee includes certain meals, Thursday - Sunday activities, and momento.

So there is the typo. Probably copied from last years registration.

Best regards

Kudos on getting Ken Klaus to attend.
The poor guy will get so many questions he can't or won't answer.
Still it will be great that he can see the support amongst the NSX community.

Hi

Just got the mail that we are good to go. Will register tomorrow. Yes poor Ted. I will ask him when mine is ready for delivery among other things. :)

Here is an article about him

http://m.autoblog.com/2013/05/14/acura-nsx-chief-engineer-ted-klaus-interview/

If the new NSX will be about $110.000 in the US I'm sure it will be a $339.000 car here in Norway with all tax and stuff.

I paid about $67.000 for my 91 NSX 10 years ago and I have not regretted a second.

Best regards

Last edited:
Registered for my first NSXPO!!! Sounds like its going to be fun, hopefully I get there in time to get to the tech part. I have a wedding I'm a groomsman for on Friday. Then driving down either over night or early morning Saturday. I registered with no guest. But if that was to change is there a way to add a guest?
BrianB

Registered for my first NSXPO!!! Sounds like its going to be fun, hopefully I get there in time to get to the tech part. I have a wedding I'm a groomsman for on Friday. Then driving down either over night or early morning Saturday. I registered with no guest. But if that was to change is there a way to add a guest?
BrianB

Yes, a guest may be added later. Just let us know.

Registered! Now I need to figure out accommodations for the track event. Those condos look nice at VIR.

They're gorgeous. I booked an upstairs unit.

Excited for my first Expo!

Back