• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 Registration is now Open!

I will look into this first thing in the AM with Don the Treasurer. Be assured we will get this cleared up and you are on record for early discount.

John Komar - Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

I registered and paid this morning, but I haven't received a response yet besides the Paypal email??
When I registered and paid, I received the Paypal e-mail immediately, but the approved confirmation e-mail about 12 hours later. I assume this means that the latter requires some sort of manual procedure and is not automated. I'd allow a day or two before worrying about not receiving it.

When I registered and paid, I received the Paypal e-mail immediately, but the approved confirmation e-mail about 12 hours later. I assume this means that the latter requires some sort of manual procedure and is not automated. I'd allow a day or two before worrying about not receiving it.

I figured as much. Probably doesn't help that I was registering as a new member also.

Thanks Ken.

Hi all; Let it be known that "The Clemester" Has just registered and got my p.pal comfimation in a heart beat.. It will be nice to see all my friends & even see so new one: Im excited!! Tony are we going to go down in formation? Was nice to see Tony & larry's & the Red racer on last Issue's cover..Regard to all the hard workers for what Im sure will be an excel-lent event.. Clem

Happy anniversary to him!

Spoke with him this morning. Your registration is duly noted, along with the overwhelming influx of last minute signer uppers! Early bird pricing closed out with preliminary numbers looking like 167 attendees and 97 NSXs. When we add the usual last minute stragglers we should cross 100 NSXs before we close registration.

Thanks to all for the hard work and the support from our membership and sponsors!

This is just fantastic...looking forward to a great event!
--bruce

Spoke with him this morning. Your registration is duly noted, along with the overwhelming influx of last minute signer uppers! Early bird pricing closed out with preliminary numbers looking like 167 attendees and 97 NSXs. When we add the usual last minute stragglers we should cross 100 NSXs before we close registration.

Thanks to all for the hard work and the support from our membership and sponsors!

Love first timers!!!!!

I went on to register 10 mins ago, OK I'll pay the $50 extra ($335x2) but there's an additional $75 ($150) in addition? I mean 9/20 isn't over. That's quite the extra fee 21 days pre-nsxpo...what gives?
Dennis (20+ year nsx owner..)

I went on to register 10 mins ago, OK I'll pay the $50 extra ($335x2) but there's an additional $75 ($150) in addition? I mean 9/20 isn't over. That's quite the extra fee 21 days pre-nsxpo...what gives?
Dennis (20+ year nsx owner..)

Dennis, the extra $75 per person doesn't kick in until tomorrow. If you register today it may just be a glitch and we can correct it (but any correction needs to be done manually so we would just ask for a little patience).

The extra $75 per person after today is due to increased costs associated with getting extra swag, etc. made at the last minute and rush shipping, etc.

Is there going to be any hazing or initiation rituals?? lol

If I recall, you must wash and wax 10 NSX's as they arrive at NSXPO, although inflation may have raised that up to 12 now

If you do wear Hughs old dress, please have the decency to shave....

Back